Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

Is there a reason you went with Evo arms instead of just building your own to length? Just curious since it doesn't seem like they're part of a package and you might have needed custom lengths.

Is there a reason you went with Evo arms instead of just building your own to length? Just curious since it doesn't seem like they're part of a package and you might have needed custom lengths.

They are the same stock and joints I'm using in the rear (lowers) so it was just easier to use them. They are heavy duty and great quality. Front arms were not in the build to begin with so these added nicely. But I do have plans to make some front end changes in the future.:beer:

Any updates?

I have been so busy at work I havnt had time to stop in and take pics. Moving slowly but moving! Toyo 40s are there!:thumb: RR is difficult to work with, so we found someone local to make the body panels.:thumb: hopefully 2 to 3 weeks out from completion!:rock::beer:

So the big hold up on this build has been the 2.5x14" Kings! They were ordered last Nov! Finally they are here!:thumb:
All parts are here except the gas tank and body Skinz ( witch should be there next week) so hopefully in the next 2 weeks!:rock:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The half doors are on!:yup:
image.jpg

Just a single coilover setup? Any plans for bypasses in the future? Looking good.

Nope, that's why I went to a 2.5 instead of a 2.0. High speed is not my thing, I'm not using sway bars front or rear or track bar in the rear! It's gunna be a crawler.:rock:

Some slow progress, but progress!
image.jpgimage.jpg[SUP][/SUP]

The rear is taking some time with the 14" Coilovers for Clearence with maximum up & down travel.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Sloooooooooow! The shop is slammed with work, short one mech/welder and a handful of Baseball players paying big $$$ to get their jeeps done before spring training is over. So my jeep gets put aside!:doh: we had a little conversation about that!!!:mad: hopefully updates this weekend! :beer:

Top Bottom