Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

Ddays

Hooked
Love this Jeep man. I bought a Wiley Clapp edition 1911 pistol a couple years ago and his motto applies to your Jeep as well: "Everything you need and nothing you don't".

Looking good John !!!! All prettied up and ready for the Long Beach show on the 4th... Your going to miss the fun in Ouray ! Have a safe trip. :thumb:

RDE2ROK

Looking good John !!!! All prettied up and ready for the Long Beach show on the 4th... Your going to miss the fun in Ouray ! Have a safe trip. :thumb:

Yeah, last year we were able to do both but they moved up the date on the Jeep Bash. But that's OK we had a very busy schedule this year and next will be just as busy. Are you coming back to the valley soon?

Yeah, last year we were able to do both but they moved up the date on the Jeep Bash. But that's OK we had a very busy schedule this year and next will be just as busy. Are you coming back to the valley soon?
No, Just quick weekend shots about every six to eight weeks to check on the house. Enjoying the trail running up here to much, in the 80 to 90 degree weather, to head down there ( went down a couple weeks ago and it was the 119 degree weekend !!!). :bleh:

RDE2ROK

No, Just quick weekend shots about every six to eight weeks to check on the house. Enjoying the trail running up here to much, in the 80 to 90 degree weather, to head down there ( went down a couple weeks ago and it was the 119 degree weekend !!!). :bleh:

Enjoy that nice weather up there, it has been Brutal down here.:sFun_hot:

Benito

Caught the Bug
Now those are seats that i'de buy! The correbue and mastercraft offering just don't do it for me

Ddays

Hooked
Those look sharp enough that I'd consider those. Only concern would be comfort level. I just drove back & forth from Pa to Moab and I gotta tell ya, I really like the comfort of the stock seats. If you get a set of these please post up a review of them - I'd love to hear your impression.

RDE2ROK

Now those are seats that i'de buy! The correbue and mastercraft offering just don't do it for me
I've been looking at these for a couple of years, but had to see,touch and feel the for myself. I agree, Mastercraft & Corbue are nice seats but just to plain for me.

Those look sharp enough that I'd consider those. Only concern would be comfort level. I just drove back & forth from Pa to Moab and I gotta tell ya, I really like the comfort of the stock seats. If you get a set of these please post up a review of them - I'd love to hear your impression.

I had to sit in each one to see for myself. The ones I liked the most (revolver) are actually the cheaper ones. But they customize it to your likes,material,color and heated for an extra fee. I will definitely post a review when I install. Comfort is everything!
Here are a couple of the other styles,
image.jpg

RDE2ROK

Finally upgrading my front shafts. My inners are already 4340 Chromoly, and now the outers and 1480 CTM joints. Now I feel complete!:thumb:

image.jpeg

RDE2ROK

Getting ready to re-do the Bedliner in the tub, then installing new seats and then the new Chromoly shafts with CTM joints.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Top Bottom