Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

So we put the sway bar back on the front, and the jeep drives and handles amazing! Decided against the Currie sway bar and just went with the old fashioned disconnects . I gotta have that full flex when wheeling.:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A bit too tall for my taste but I really like your triangulated setup underneath - nice job :yup:

RDE2ROK

A bit too tall for my taste but I really like your triangulated setup underneath - nice job :yup:

Yeah it's a bit tall, the difference in ride hight is the Coilovers are mounted on top of the axle tubes which is about 3.5 inches. That and the 40s. That's the only difference from my 4.5" & 37s sitting in my garage.:beer:

RDE2ROK

We went to Montrose Co, for some Rock crawlin. They have some brutal trails there. The jeep performed very well with no issues. Here are a few pics of the ones we were able to do before the rain came in and chased us away.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

RDE2ROK

This was" Death Row" which we didn't even attempt! As you can see in the pic it's Brutal!:eek:

image.jpg

And that was only the begining, it went on and on and got harder and steeper.:naw:

RDE2ROK

Ok, So I went with the EVO rear Fascia instead of a bumper. I'm not running a trailer hitch so I have a cut out with four ugly holes!

image.jpg

So I made it my third brake light! What do you think?:idontknow:

image.jpg image.jpg

Top Bottom