Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

How was Smasher Canyon? Been wanting to run it now but it looks a little over my head. :grayno:

We drove by Smasher Canyon to Brutal Canyon. They say Smasher isn't as hard, but after the TJ broke a RCV joint we headed back and never got a chance to do Smasher.:naw: the trails are not marked well. Only Smasher had a sign. If you pass it go over the hill and then left up the wash, that's Brutal Canyon.

FastZach

That's what I've heard too. Do you mind telling how to get there through a PM? I haven't been able to get anyone that knows to make a run with me

RDE2ROK

This is my wife's idea of going out in the jeep! Dragging shit home from the Desert!:doh:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Especially when I Don't have any room for stuff anymore!:naw:

GCM 2

This is my wife's idea of going out in the jeep! Dragging shit home from the Desert!:doh:

Especially when I Don't have any room for stuff anymore!:naw:

Haha! I have managed to take home easily 400-500lbs worth of "unique" boulders for the landscaping back at the house.

RDE2ROK

Haha! I have managed to take home easily 400-500lbs worth of "unique" boulders for the landscaping back at the house.

I can't begin to tell you how many Rocks I have around the yard from every trail we run! And she knows which ones came from where!:thinking:

RDE2ROK

So here's what I'm working on next!:eek: I've been looking at this for years now. I think I'm ready to tackle it,:thinking: I just need to coordinate a day with the boys!:rock:

image.jpg image.jpg

The big rock behind me is a very difficult Z turn and that's a half way point of the waterfall.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Just stumbled across your thread. read it start to finish! Your jeep is CRAZY! do you have videos of you wheeling it? I would love to see this thing in action! :thumb:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
So here's what I'm working on next!:eek: I've been looking at this for years now. I think I'm ready to tackle it,:thinking: I just need to coordinate a day with the boys!:rock:

The big rock behind me is a very difficult Z turn and that's a half way point of the waterfall.

That looks more like a rock bouncer type of hill. But if a street legal Jeep can take it, yours can! :thumb:

Top Bottom