Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

Thanks guys, I will keep you posted.:thumb:
I don't have any Vids yet, but will definitely have to get one of this.:beer:

RDE2ROK

So I was planning on tackling that waterfall next weekend and this happened to me last night!:eek: NO, I didn't get bit, but I almost stepped on this guy on my front porch. As I jumped and turned I twisted my ankle.:naw: it swelled up, hurts like hell, and can hardly walk. So I'm hoping it will get better before Friday.:doh: it's better than getting bit.

image.jpg

USMC Wrangler

So I was planning on tackling that waterfall next weekend and this happened to me last night!:eek: NO, I didn't get bit, but I almost stepped on this guy on my front porch. As I jumped and turned I twisted my ankle.:naw: it swelled up, hurts like hell, and can hardly walk. So I'm hoping it will get better before Friday.:doh: it's better than getting bit.

View attachment 168959

Sucks about the ankle but glad you didn't get bitten!

RDE2ROK

So we are not going to be able to hit the waterfall until Thanksgiving weekend, but we did do Table Mesa Collateral Damage today. Here are a few pics. I have a small video but not sure if I can post it up here but I'll try.:beer:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Man those are some sweet shots! I would hate to be the own of that buggy though. Was he able to get it out of there without anymore damage?

RDE2ROK

Man those are some sweet shots! I would hate to be the own of that buggy though. Was he able to get it out of there without anymore damage?

Believe it or not, they got him down everything in place. The only damage was he pulled the threads out of the Fox Shock shafts! The links, drive shaft were undamaged.:thinking: he drove it out with a couple of straps holding it together. If I didn't see it myself, I wouldn't believe it. Incredible!:eek:

Sudz

Believe it or not, they got him down everything in place. The only damage was he pulled the threads out of the Fox Shock shafts! The links, drive shaft were undamaged.:thinking: he drove it out with a couple of straps holding it together. If I didn't see it myself, I wouldn't believe it. Incredible!:eek:
his next mod should be limit straps :yup:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

That does sound impressive. Glad to hear he made it out without anymore damage. :yup:

RDE2ROK

So this is what you have to do when relocating your fuel tank to the back of your jeep. I've learned that the EVAP canister has to sit above the fuel tank in order to work properly and pass emitions. So here is what we have done and everything works great.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I saw you're looking to sell this guy for a buggy. I'd love to see the build up of that even if it's not a Jeep. GLWS! :thumb:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I saw you're looking to sell this guy for a buggy. I'd love to see the build up of that even if it's not a Jeep. GLWS! :thumb:

THIS^

I wish I could own this jeep! I'll tease some friends about it and see if someone bites... :clap2:

RDE2ROK

So I'm getting the jeep ready for the Desert Splash in 2 weeks and I gotta tell ya, the wife and I are having second thoughts on selling our jeep!:doh:as bad as I want a buggy, I just don't think I can let it go.:thinking:

So I'm getting the jeep ready for the Desert Splash in 2 weeks and I gotta tell ya, the wife and I are having second thoughts on selling our jeep!:doh:as bad as I want a buggy, I just don't think I can let it go.:thinking:

I dont blame you. That jeep is freakin sweet.

jkwebbie

That thing is bad ass! Don't sell it!!!!

Top Bottom