Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I really need to get out there to wheel. Cant wait to see some pics from this run.

I see where you are coming from with wanting a buggy/crawler. I would love one, and my friend has one for sale at his shop, but I dont think I could give up the street driving portion of it. Granted the wheeling on the east is fun, but its starting to get old at our usual spot so I wouldn't want to have to trailer everywhere I go.

BadApple

I really need to get out there to wheel. Cant wait to see some pics from this run.

I see where you are coming from with wanting a buggy/crawler. I would love one, and my friend has one for sale at his shop, but I dont think I could give up the street driving portion of it. Granted the wheeling on the east is fun, but its starting to get old at our usual spot so I wouldn't want to have to trailer everywhere I go.

The wheeling out here is amazing. So many places to go and see. I wish I was going to Parker but I have to do that stupid thing called work.

RDE2ROK

We are so back & forth on the buggy thing, you lose soo much giving up a jeep/crawler compared to a buggy. But at a place like this, you can do some carefree wheeling and have a blast! It's a real tough decision!:icon_crazy:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
We are so back & forth on the buggy thing, you lose soo much giving up a jeep/crawler compared to a buggy. But at a place like this, you can do some carefree wheeling and have a blast! It's a real tough decision!:icon_crazy:

My vote would be to keep the jeep. I know I'm just "some guy on the internet", but if you want a buggy, why not spend some time wheeling the jeep as it is, save up some cash, and eventually have both?

RDE2ROK

My vote would be to keep the jeep. I know I'm just "some guy on the internet", but if you want a buggy, why not spend some time wheeling the jeep as it is, save up some cash, and eventually have both?

After these 3 days of wheeling, I think I have to agree with you! We are having a blast with the jeep,and even though we can't do the hardest things easily, it gives us a chalange! and that is what makes it fun.:thumb:

JeepJeep75

Looks like you are really enjoying your rig. It's good to see you are actually "using" it too. So often is the case that a rig is built up to a point where it can't be enjoyed due to the years it'll take to clean it, or possibly scratching something, gasp! Seriously, you'll always regret it if it's gone. Just my 0.02

RDE2ROK

Looks like you are really enjoying your rig. It's good to see you are actually "using" it too. So often is the case that a rig is built up to a point where it can't be enjoyed due to the years it'll take to clean it, or possibly scratching something, gasp! Seriously, you'll always regret it if it's gone. Just my 0.02

I'm using the way it was built for. And Yes, I'm really enjoying it!:thumb:

jkwebbie

Well bud, the way I see it is it takes more skill to drive your JK and no damage it all to hell. With a buggy, it doesn't matter what line you take because if you flip, oh well, nothing is damaged. Driving the JK up a crazy like and not damaging a thing looks a whole lot better than hitting the rev limiter and flying up a hill. That's just my opinion. So keep the JK!!!!!!!!!! Lol

RDE2ROK

Great pics as always! Love seeing your JK out and wheeling! :yup:

Well bud, the way I see it is it takes more skill to drive your JK and no damage it all to hell. With a buggy, it doesn't matter what line you take because if you flip, oh well, nothing is damaged. Driving the JK up a crazy like and not damaging a thing looks a whole lot better than hitting the rev limiter and flying up a hill. That's just my opinion. So keep the JK!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Just read all 34 pages.. All I can say is WOW.

Thanks guys!:beer:
Here are a few more pics from today,

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

RDE2ROK

So we got in a few more small runs on the last day before the rain came in,

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Desert Splash 2015 is in the books! Had a great time,no damage,great wheeling with good people. Looking forward to next year already! :thumb:

Top Bottom