2015 JKX - East Coast

t8er

I'm going to wait to see how their video progresses. I'm sure they're watching for feedback on the forums. I think we've all been spoiled by Eddie and Cindy's videos. I've seen their earlier ones and it's pretty amazing how far they've come so I'm hoping for a similar progression.

OJK12

You can definitely tell Eddie and Cindy are no longer doing the videos, that was a horrible!!! The narration sounds terrible!!! I'm not impressed

SteelBadger

For their first video got to say it was ok. I am sure they are reading the posts and will adjust fire accordingly. That beings said if the 6th video is like this, I won't enjoy them as much.

My critique: Anyone can show jeeps going off road and playing in the mud. YouTube is full of that. At the end of the first WAL video I ever saw, my thoughts were 1. Great wheeling-wish I was there 2. Wish I was hanging out and having some American Honey with the group. What I enjoy on the older series was yes the rigs and gear, but the people who are the heart and soul of Jeep. After this one, don't know a single person or heard a name other than Mel. Don't know if their are 1st timers, or hard core folks at all. We didn't hear one holy crap I almost or did slide into that tree story.

First shot version. Not bad, I am looking forward to seeing their evolution in movie making.....

With apologies to Northridge, I have to agree.

I thought the imagery was good, the narration was poor, and it was, well, boring.
Wayalife videos have character. This one was devoid of that. It is also about entertainment. With Wayalife vids I can't wait for the next installment. I watch and re-watch them, an embarrassing number of times.
I honestly did not finish watching this one.

There is no way I could ever produce something of this quality to be sure, but that isn't the point. I am the audience, and if a film production company wants me to watch their products it has to be up to a certain standard. This one, does not meet said standard I am sorry to say.

Just my personal opinion

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Just a heads up, we had our own film crew there this year, and will be attending all 3 this year.

The first part of our 3 part east coast series begins today. Hopefully it comes a little closer to what everyone was expecting ;)

I know we are very happy with the results.

Stay tuned

When will part 2 be coming out?

Top Bottom