Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

Jackal01

I'll be at UH till 11 for class. If you want to meet up somewhere either in downtown or near I-10 and hwy 6 or something top off gas so we can probably make straight drive into Austin and fill again once we get near destination cause once everyone gets to hidden falls the nearest gas station is about 15-20 minutes in either direction. Lol

I work at UH (main campus).

We are taking the day off but we can meet up and convoy.

daverawr

I work at UH (main campus).

We are taking the day off but we can meet up and convoy.

Well i have school main campus. but only have one class on fridays. Im going to check and see if we have any quizzes or test that day, if not we can all just meet up near 6 and 10 we will meet up as a whole there anyways. but if anything Jackal me and you can leave from UH together and meet up Hobolobo out at 6 and 10 either way is fine.!
I'll be way north of Houston. Maybe I can coordinate to meet on the way to convey.

Where is way north of houston?? so we can make a meeting spot to meet up with you on the way

Edit. I just got on my laptop and saw your location as Willis. From both directions there is a crossing point at 290 & 45/130. that we can meet up at. somewhere around there. Would be right by austin at that point

Last edited:

tdougherty81

Well i have school main campus. but only have one class on fridays. Im going to check and see if we have any quizzes or test that day, if not we can all just meet up near 6 and 10 we will meet up as a whole there anyways. but if anything Jackal me and you can leave from UH together and meet up Hobolobo out at 6 and 10 either way is fine.!

Where is way north of houston?? so we can make a meeting spot to meet up with you on the way

I'll be leaving from Willis, I45 North. Going through Brenham and hit 290 into Austin area.

Jackal01

I'll be going 290 from bw8. I'll meet along the way if anybody else wanted to. Taking off work so I won't be leaving from the city.

lmaya

First off, you guys are doing an awesome job on keeping up with this trip and keeping the list up to date! That's great. No one came off as exclusive but it seemed like the waiting list was getting long enough to be able to have a second group and when your getting wayalifers together it's always been better to have as many of them out there as you can. Hanging out with wayalifers is always a great time! You won't regret having two groups going even if the second group only has five rigs in it.

I'm planning on joining.. But not camping out and the will try to say hi to you all when I see ya. I plan to just have fun running the trails

USMC Wrangler

I'm planning on joining.. But not camping out and the will try to say hi to you all when I see ya. I plan to just have fun running the trails

So, you'll be stopping by or you would like to be added to the going list with one of the groups?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I would like to meet up in houston. The hw6 and I10 plan sounds best. I make the drive to austin area often, and this is my preferred route (290 construction/traffic can be a pain) However, I am planning on making a stop in Austin to pick up my father. He has never been on a trail. So I asked him if he wanted to have a weekend out camping and wheeling. But a convoy TO Austin would be fun. :yep:

Angry Aussie

Have y'all chosen what CB Chanel you will be on? I'm sure I'll show up late and yall will be on the trails so I'd like to be able to find out where the groups are and meet up with one or wait till yall come back to camp. I'm just coming out to hangout and meet some folks and will probably run a few trails but more interested in meeting folks and drinking a few beers. Is everyone cool with that?

USMC Wrangler

Definitely cool with that, Aussie!

iRonin, CB channel recommendation??? (This reminds me to check my swr on mine since its been so long since I talked to someone on it! :cheesy: )

Edit: Have I mentioned how excited I am for this trip!?!?

Angry Aussie

Definitely cool with that, Aussie!

iRonin, CB channel recommendation??? (This reminds me to check my swr on mine since its been so long since I talked to someone on it! :cheesy: )

Edit: Have I mentioned how excited I am for this trip!?!?

Sweet! Thanks! I'm pretty excited about this as well. I haven't had a chance to do any wheeling in a good while. I'm ready to beat up the jeep. This should be a great weekend. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

USMC Wrangler

With every post + the single malt I'm sipping on, I get more excited! Still have much to do to the Jeep, but I'm off Tues/Wed and plan on wrenching, cutting, welding and painting both days!!!

USMC Wrangler

Also, I have a bunch of stock takeoff items I can bring that will cost a beer per item, or at least good company, aka free. If anyone is in need of
-headlight housing w/bulbs
-yellow front turn signal lenses with bulbs
-factory rear bumper (dirty but otherwise good) SPOKEN FOR
-one factory rear tow hook (black with hardware)
-17 front springs
-18 front springs
-58 or 59 rear springs (have to dbl check) SPOKEN FOR
-4 sport shocks
-some used front coil spacers (gotta dbl check size)
-used 3/4" rear coil spacers
-brand new set 3/4" rear coil spacers from my EVO leveling kit

...let me know. I'll be happy to off load these items. I have no one nearby that can use any of this stuff and need it gone.

You can PM me to avoid cluttering up the thread with the "free to a good home" stuff.

Sorry for the hijack...

Last edited:

Kumar

Have y'all chosen what CB Chanel you will be on? I'm sure I'll show up late and yall will be on the trails so I'd like to be able to find out where the groups are and meet up with one or wait till yall come back to camp. I'm just coming out to hangout and meet some folks and will probably run a few trails but more interested in meeting folks and drinking a few beers. Is everyone cool with that?

We usually default to Ch.4 around here. Guess we'll see what iRonin recommends.

Stopping by would be awesome. Looking forward to having a great time with the WAL family!

Kumar

Also, I have a bunch of stock takeoff items I can bring that will cost a beer per item, or at least good company, aka free. If anyone is in need of
-headlight housing w/bulbs
-yellow front turn signal lenses with bulbs
-factory rear bumper (dirty but otherwise good)
-one factory rear tow hook (black with hardware)
-17 front springs
-18 front springs
-58 or 59 rear springs (have to dbl check) SPOKEN FOR
-4 sport shocks
-some used front coil spacers (gotta dbl check size)
-used 3/4" rear coil spacers
-brand new set 3/4" rear coil spacers from my EVO leveling kit

...let me know. I'll be happy to off load these items. I have no one nearby that can use any of this stuff and need it gone.

You can PM me to avoid cluttering up the thread with the "free to a good home" stuff.

Sorry for the hijack...

Thanks for putting this out there, that's a stand up thing to do!

USMC Wrangler

Thanks for putting this out there, that's a stand up thing to do!

I'm happy to help. I don't need any of it, but thought someone else might. Everything is very lightly used with 20,000 miles or less. (Biggest issue with all items is being a little dirty/dusty.)

Top Bottom