Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

daverawr

I will most likely take the trip home saturday night after stopping at austin to grab some food and then back to houston

daverawr

Btw any one who was planning on going on the winter trip, please take a look at my latest post on the thread i made a suggestion lmk what you guys think of it!

Jegar

Hi, and big wave to the Texas Wayalifers! (Aapologies to the other Wayalifers -- will send out a wave once I have pictures to post up.). :blush:I would love to go on this trip. If I could be signed up as an almost-definite maybe (need to try to finesse my work schedule)?:blush:

I have a 2D Wrangler JK Willys Wheeler (copper brown pearl) that comes with 3.73 gears, LSD, Rock rails, and 32" (?32.5") BF Goodrich M-A/T tires on 17" black Rubicon rims. Other than girl bling and detailing, I currently have no modifications except a CB radio. However, I have on order 3.5" Metal Cloak Game Changer Lift (including quick sway bar disconnects), front E-lockers, 35" BF Goodrich KM2's (to stay on the Rubi rims with spacers), gussets for reinforcement, oil pan-engine skid plate (has stock fuel and transmission skids), and a couple of LED lights. (Mods will probably be delayed by the Metal Cloak availability, or lack thereof).

LoneStarRox

I am in!

I am new to Wayalife and I would like to participate in this trip. I am friends with Draft and she has already put me in as number 7 in Group 2. Now you may replace "Draft's Friend" with my name. I am still getting my profile setup. I look forward to meeting more Texas Jeepers! Here is my Jeep. IMAG1036.jpg

Kumar

I am new to Wayalife and I would like to participate in this trip. I am friends with Draft and she has already put me in as number 7 in Group 2. Now you may replace "Draft's Friend" with my name. I am still getting my profile setup. I look forward to meeting more Texas Jeepers! Here is my Jeep. View attachment 163283

Welcome to WAL! See you in October :standing wave:

drafh

I am new to Wayalife and I would like to participate in this trip. I am friends with Draft and she has already put me in as number 7 in Group 2. Now you may replace "Draft's Friend" with my name. I am still getting my profile setup. I look forward to meeting more Texas Jeepers! Here is my Jeep. View attachment 163283

Hey buddy, glad you are a WAYALIFER! Greener looks good. I think you should get a red window decal. :)

USMC Wrangler

Welcome! You have been updated! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I reserved my rooms for my travel days in Kerrville today! Still have a lot to do...

Jegar

Made reservations. USMC Wrangler, can you add me to the "Going" list. Boy, the spots are filling up fast!!! Going to be a great time!

iRonin

Finally watched the newest JKX video. They just aren't the same without Eddie's editing and narrating. The new ones just don't lead to the excitement I get after watching the previous ones. :twocents:

Eddie was in Hidden Falls and other parts of the Hill Country during Memorial Day weekend. Here's the video. This Jeep Girl can't wait for our trip in a month. http://youtu.be/ERRVsbg7lrw

I actually had the distinct pleasure of meeting Mel while he was in town. Their truck had some issue that was being worked on in Austin so he was taking Evolander around and hitting up BBQ joints. I caught him @ Franklins and got to show him Thanos :) he took a quick video interview of me and asked what I was building my rig up for and I was totally like "Uh, for the JK Experience, that's #1" or something corny (but true). I was secretly hoping the clip would have made it into the video lol. Def a dream come true regardless :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441251114.129329.jpg

Edit: Forgot the other half of my comment re:Eddie. I definitely agree that he and Cindy do such a great job of capturing the experience in a way that really can't be replicated by just having a fancier film crew.

Kumar

I actually had the distinct pleasure of meeting Mel while he was in town. Their truck had some issue that was being worked on in Austin so he was taking Evolander around and hitting up BBQ joints. I caught him @ Franklins and got to show him Thanos :) he took a quick video interview of me and asked what I was building my rig up for and I was totally like "Uh, for the JK Experience, that's #1" or something corny (but true). I was secretly hoping the clip would have made it into the video lol. Def a dream come true regardless :)

View attachment 163303

Edit: Forgot the other half of my comment re:Eddie. I definitely agree that he and Cindy do such a great job of capturing the experience in a way that really can't be replicated by just having a fancier film crew.

That's pretty darn sweet!:thumb:

daverawr

Little less than a month till we kick off the trip!! Can't wait! Anyone from Houston wanting to make a mini convoy to roll out from Houston all the way to Austin ?

daverawr

Im leaving the SE side at about 11ish

I'll be at UH till 11 for class. If you want to meet up somewhere either in downtown or near I-10 and hwy 6 or something top off gas so we can probably make straight drive into Austin and fill again once we get near destination cause once everyone gets to hidden falls the nearest gas station is about 15-20 minutes in either direction. Lol

Hobolobo

I'll be at UH till 11 for class. If you want to meet up somewhere either in downtown or near I-10 and hwy 6 or something top off gas so we can probably make straight drive into Austin and fill again once we get near destination cause once everyone gets to hidden falls the nearest gas station is about 15-20 minutes in either direction. Lol

Sounds good to me

Top Bottom