2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
never, EVER, Forget! what a tool. Side note- can we get a tool emoji just for this thread?

GCM 2

Getting really close to the launch of 2014's JKX, the thread bump was needed. Thank Canvas & Coz :thumb:

As the month of August winds down and the talk on the forum heats up about the next JKX it is only appropriate to bump this thread to see if this Jackwagon will ever man up and provide an explanation!

GCM 2

That is why I am now a retired Senior Chief who out others first. It is not about me but others.

Unfortunately Will, I think it's now just a major part of society and their entitlement mentality (see Original Poster of the thread for example) going to get there "deserved" share, wether its earned the right way or not. Free.99 is nice, but should never be assumed to be a constant.

Unfortunately Will, I think it's now just a major part of society and their entitlement mentality (see Original Poster of the thread for example) going to get there "deserved" share, wether its earned the right way or not. Free.99 is nice, but should never be assumed to be a constant.

Exactly the point. It should never be about what is in for me but what can I do to make it better.

JAGS

Hooked
I haven't commented on this thread much, but will just say this. NOTHING is free. From a taco to set of Nittos.... to the extreme of our freedoms. There is always a price or a return to be paid. Someone is paying and it is only right to be respectful and mindful and at very minimum pay with a sincere Thank You and pay it forward. While I can't parent the world, I know I'm doing my part to instill values and respect in my own young children. I know a lot of us are parents here, so maybe there is hope for the next generation!

bkac

Caught the Bug
I haven't commented on this thread much, but will just say this. NOTHING is free. From a taco to set of Nittos.... to the extreme of our freedoms. There is always a price or a return to be paid. Someone is paying and it is only right to be respectful and mindful and at very minimum pay with a sincere Thank You and pay it forward. While I can't parent the world, I know I'm doing my part to instill values and respect in my own young children. I know a lot of us are parents here, so maybe there is hope for the next generation!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom