2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

13JKUR

Haven't even gotten that far yet. I have to rerun some wires for the rock hard cage. Doing everything next Monday.

kyleolson

Yep it does. Is there a way around it? I was under the assumption there is no way around that

There is a relocation nick... I am ordering one for mine. 22 bucks at quadratec. Hey and jkzinger is the bad a$$ guy I went with on the rubicon with last week. Heheheh.

13JKUR

Got some gifts from brown Santa this week

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374207547.667040.jpg

Also got my enforcer lift. Build officially begins Monday!

13JKUR

Great purchase here! You are really going to enjoy how much abuse these sliders can take, do not be afraid to drive these bad boys into rocks :thumb:

Thanks! The only thing I'm a little worried about is I had them angle them out so I can use them as a step also. So as far as them sticking out and possibly getting hung up.

bl17z90

how long ago did you order them? I ordered mine the exact same way back in early June and they are apparently shipping this week? Jake at Offroad Evolution told me they were backordered so I am not too worried, just curious.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
hmm thats odd, I had mine powdercoated by them too so maybe that could be part of the problem.

it probably is. mine is "being shipped" by the end of this week as well ( what EVO MFG said when i called them). had mine powder coated as well. im sure we will get it some point next week if thats the case. i dont mind waiting for quality products :yup:

bl17z90

yeah same here, I'm kicking myself for ordering them powdercoated after everything i have been reading about just rattle canning the past couple weeks :doh:

13JKUR

yeah same here, I'm kicking myself for ordering them powdercoated after everything i have been reading about just rattle canning the past couple weeks :doh:

I actually tried to order mine powder coated but they said its no longer available when I placed the order but I'm glad I didn't get them done. Doing the bed line spray is easy and turns out nice. That's actually what I'm doing today so ill post up some pics when done. But here is a picture of my rock hard cage that I spray bed lined.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374246819.408126.jpg

jkmadness

Wow,I might give that spray paint a shot, I have an aluminum rod holder that i'm planning on bolting on to my winch fairlead so i can hit the beach here and there.
Nice build :thumb:

Top Bottom