2014 Death Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Adventure 11/28-11/30

AlStew

I am definitely interested in attending! I have always been interested in death valley! The only thing is that I am still on stock suspension and still kind of a noob :(

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I am definitely interested in attending! I have always been interested in death valley! The only thing is that I am still on stock suspension and still kind of a noob :(

You will be fine with the trails they are running. Also this is the group you want to go with if you want to learn. Lots of knowledge between everyone.

Smokinjoe

Eddie,
I met some of you the last time you guys went threw Ridgecrest, I am around Fri and Sat would like to join you please pm details.

Thx

sj

AlStew

You will be fine with the trails they are running. Also this is the group you want to go with if you want to learn. Lots of knowledge between everyone.

Okay awesome! Thanks for letting me know. The wealth of knowledge from everyone that is going would be an experience in itself.

Eddie, please PM me as well so I may start looking at hotels and what days are best.

Thanks,

Alex

JohnnyX

I'm in Los Angeles n would luv to go n break in my new ARB lockers n gears w/ u guys how do I get the details

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks for the vote of confidence Adam :D
As mentioned, you'll be fine and this is a trip that I think you will enjoy :yup:

Eddie,
I met some of you the last time you guys went threw Ridgecrest, I am around Fri and Sat would like to join you please pm details.

Thx

sj

Info sent :yup:

Okay awesome! Thanks for letting me know. The wealth of knowledge from everyone that is going would be an experience in itself.

Eddie, please PM me as well so I may start looking at hotels and what days are best.

Thanks,

Alex

Info sent and I hope you can make it.

I'm in Los Angeles n would luv to go n break in my new ARB lockers n gears w/ u guys how do I get the details

Info sent. Please let us know if you can make it so that I can add you guys to the list :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You won't need lockers.

What he said, lockers are not needed for this trip. There may be a couple of places where you will need 4WD but that's about it. This is an easy scenic trip. :yup:

Super bummed I just can't make this trip View attachment 111547

Bummer that you can't make it. We'll definitely have to get more runs going this year and up north as well.

Damn it I always miss these runs

Been a long time since we've seen you last. Bummer you can't make it.

I'd like to join please! I have something on Sunday but I'll try and move it.

Info sent. Please let us know if you can still make it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey brother I might be able to meet you guys Saturday just for the day with my son if that's cool

If you're willing to make the drive out, we'd love to have you join us. We'll be meeting up early Saturday morning in Shoshone, CA. Let me know if you can make it. :yup:

Top Bottom