2014 Death Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Adventure 11/28-11/30

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks for the updates in the "What you need" on the first post. Good to know we should pack supplies for the duration before heading out. :thumb: Told the kids yesterday and they were excited. I think my daughter was more excited Tessa was going to be there. :D

rubicrawl

If you're willing to make the drive out, we'd love to have you join us. We'll be meeting up early Saturday morning in Shoshone, CA. Let me know if you can make it. :yup:

Ok cool I'll let you know if I'm going for sure when it gets closer

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eddie,
Will a stop at the racetrack be on the agenda?

Sorry, not on this trip.

Eddie, please put us down for maybe. Need to see if my wife will be free.

Please send details,

Chris

I'll send over info to you now.

We would love to come, are dogs allowed? Serious question...

We are bringing ours as we always do but dogs are not allowed at major attractions, even if on a leash. Just something to know. I will PM you lodging info if you still want to come.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay guys, it has been confirmed that rooms as our first night destination is all booked up. If you still want to come, there is camping available near by or, you should be able to find lodging in Pahrump which is about 20 minutes to the east. Unfortunately, that's the best I can suggest at this point and time. Either way, I'd be grateful if you could chime in if you've been able to book your rooms and are coming.

Also, if you haven't done so already, please check the first post on this thread for updates.

simo

We just got our rooms booked for Friday and Saturday.

We will see you on Saturday morning.

What time will we departing on Saturday Morning?

Simo & Vanessa

compton94

I just saw this, would have loved to go. Since i haven't gone there before and new to keeping, was planning a trip on February. What would be a good easy/moderate trail to take and camp out at? I know Eddie and Cindy know the area...๐Ÿ˜€ thanks all for your suggestions. Enjoy your trip

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I just updated the list and believe I have responded back to everyone by PM. If I have not, please let me know.

Again, updated information is posted at the beginning of the thread. For those of you who are still interested in joining us. Rooms have been filled at our first night stop but you should be able to find lodging in Pahrump.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just saw this, would have loved to go. Since i haven't gone there before and new to keeping, was planning a trip on February. What would be a good easy/moderate trail to take and camp out at? I know Eddie and Cindy know the area...๏˜€ thanks all for your suggestions. Enjoy your trip

Pretty much all of Death Valley is easy. Back country camping is limited and no camp fires are allowed in National Parks except for in designated camp grounds. It's a big park so I'd have to know where about you want to be to point you in the right direction.

RBCON

Eddie,

Can you put me down as a maybe for Saturday only? What time should I be in Shoshone Saturday if I make it?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie,

Can you put me down as a maybe for Saturday only? What time should I be in Shoshone Saturday if I make it?

Yeah, I'll add you to the list now. We will be eating breakfast in town so we probably won't be rolling until 9:30 AM.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Wish I could make it, been wanting to join a trip since I came on board, but already have family plans that I can't break. Looking forward to the next one, have fun out there! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Wish I could make it, been wanting to join a trip since I came on board, but already have family plans that I can't break. Looking forward to the next one, have fun out there! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

You need to choose between your family and your WAYALIFE family. I kid....a lot of the runs and Suds N Grubs are kind of short notice. The sacrifices are worth it though ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
You need to choose between your family and your WAYALIFE family. I kid....a lot of the runs and Suds N Grubs are kind of short notice. The sacrifices are worth it though ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Totally agree, usually the wife is good to go. This year we are seeing her grandmother who is rarely able to make the trips to SoCal bc of her age so we have to keep this one locked in, but will definitely put WOL family first next round! ๐Ÿ˜„โœŒ๏ธ

Duds0311

i cant make it on this trip, but i have a question....

Can any jeep go on these trips or are they just JK trips?

I as because i drive a XJ and would love to be able to tag along on a trip someday!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer you guys can't make it but, family should always come first. We'll be doing more runs for sure and maybe you can make our New Years kick off which will take place the first weekend of the year. :yup:

i cant make it on this trip, but i have a question....

Can any jeep go on these trips or are they just JK trips?

I as because i drive a XJ and would love to be able to tag along on a trip someday!

WAYALIFE is a JEEP forum and not a JK specific one. ALL Jeeps are welcome to join us :yup:

Top Bottom