2014 Death Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Adventure 11/28-11/30

getoverit

We want to join you!

We're heading down to Death Valley on Wed. and would like to meet up with you Friday night. Where are you staying Friday & Sat.? We'll see if we can get a room so we can join you Sat. & Sun.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We're heading down to Death Valley on Wed. and would like to meet up with you Friday night. Where are you staying Friday & Sat.? We'll see if we can get a room so we can join you Sat. & Sun.

Awesome!! Most of us are staying in Shoshone on Friday but, the only hotel there is now booked. I believe a couple of people will be camping at the RV park next door and others are staying in Pahrump which is about half an hour to the east. On Saturday night, we have rooms booked at the Death Valley Inn in Beatty. I hope you can make it.

getoverit

Awesome!! Most of us are staying in Shoshone on Friday but, the only hotel there is now booked. I believe a couple of people will be camping at the RV park next door and others are staying in Pahrump which is about half an hour to the east. On Saturday night, we have rooms booked at the Death Valley Inn in Beatty. I hope you can make it.

We have reservations in Beatty on Friday and will try to make it to Shoshone by 9:00 am Sat. to join you! We'll see if we can get a reservation for Sat. in Beatty as well. Sounds like we just might be able to join you!

Trail JK

Wanted to give an update... I'm booked at Saddle West in Pahrump on Friday night in case anyone else is heading that way. Also, I'll have one of my dogs with us on the trip because she is too mischievous to stay home alone (10 months). Looking forward to meeting some new friends and heading out for a few days. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wanted to give an update... I'm booked at Saddle West in Pahrump on Friday night in case anyone else is heading that way. Also, I'll have one of my dogs with us on the trip because she is too mischievous to stay home alone (10 months). Looking forward to meeting some new friends and heading out for a few days. :)

Awesome!! Thanks for the update and looking forward to seeing you soon.

AlStew

Just booked a spot at the campground on Friday.

There was cancellation at the Shoshone Inn on Friday if anybody wants to snag it!

crowrb29

2014 Death Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Adventure

Haven't been on the forum at all for the past few months due to work commitments. Sure wish I could have heard about this sooner. Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just booked a spot at the campground on Friday.

There was cancellation at the Shoshone Inn on Friday if anybody wants to snag it!

Awesome!! I just added you to the going list and will look forward to seeing you!

Also, thanks for the heads up on the Shoshone Inn. Hopefully someone here can grab it.

Haven't been on the forum at all for the past few months due to work commitments. Sure wish I could have heard about this sooner. Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Bummer you can't make it out.

JAGS

Hooked
Oh wow. 🐝 💥🔥

I was thinking more traditional in my supply run today 😉. Should make for some fun times!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417053207.107674.jpg

RockyJk

Oh damn looks like I need to bring a bottle haha anyone want some absinthe got a bottle of that chilling at home 😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fireball and rumchata is awesome - basically cinnamon toast crunch! Honey sting is better than regular honey in that it's not as sweet - we love it.

Top Bottom