2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Outstanding photos. They put us right in the middle of the action. I'm wondering, just wondering, is anyone running less than 8 cyls? Seems like conversions are becoming more popular each year.:yup:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Man, hope everyone is ok. Looks like a white or light colored jeep.

I hope everyone is ok to. When I first read your comment I thought it was WOL. then I noticed him in the picture, taking a picture. Lol

2014 JKUR

spinuck

If we're gonna throw out guess, I'm guessing Randy Byers. Look at that gas tank skid too, might be time to upgrade.

JAGS

Hooked
Hope driver and passenger are ok. That jeep looks well used. Don't think hdawg has that many road road miles on his. So that has me leaning toward randy. Again hope all are ok. Maybe picture makes it look worse??

- Jason

Tigrcky

I'm with everyone else I hope driver and passenger are ok regardless of who it is

Sent from my whatchamacallit

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Ouch! I hope everyone is ok and that the damage isn't too bad. Each one of these rigs is someone's "baby". It happens on the trail but none of us really want to see that happen on our rigs.

Top Bottom