2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

JAGS

Hooked
So who is that?????

Think that's Randy's rig. Also the front light over fairlead seems the same as in flop pic. Long time JKXer. Hopefully no injuries and was able to get it righted and drive away ala GCM at hammers.

- Jason

Randy Byers.

Thought so. If I remember from Eddie and Cindy's great work, Randy's wife wasn't too keen on last years JKX. I saw that she was back again this year and was hoping things would go good for her this time. Who knows... I could have remembered wrong....

KingCopperhead

I think it's randy. Think he's been to every jkx so far. Best wishes to randy and his passenger, hope you're able to finish the run, and more importantly that nobody was hurt. (judging by northridge4x4 's humorous caption: I doubt anyone was injured)

JAGS

Hooked
Here's a pic from ATXs page that seems to show the general area. Pretty gnarly considering there's a little green jeep in the frame. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409713866.120441.jpg

- Jason

Indefatigable

Looks like Moon Rocks in the Naches area. Probably be seeing some pics of Funny Rocks (much smoother rocks) as it is really close by too.

turnerbjt

Here's a pic from ATXs page that seems to show the general area. Pretty gnarly considering there's a little green jeep in the frame. View attachment 98477

- Jason

That looks like the Moon and Funny rocks area of the Manastash Ridge (Little Naches) area in the eastern Cascades. That's a fun area. I was south of there yesterday in the Rimrock area. I plan to go the Moon and Funny rocks in a couple weeks. To bad about the roll over, I hope all is well.

turnerbjt

I've come across this picture a couple of times when I have been researching that area and it always cracks me up.
rocksjuly0805[1].jpg

Top Bottom