2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

Fragsrus

Damn, finally comes to the PNW and I'm headed overseas in the next couple months. Would LOVE to see all the built rigs playing around at funny/moonrocks! Guess I'll have to settle for watching the vids later on. The PNW has been a great place to wheel! But then, I'm a local so I'm biased. And it's the only plaved I've wheeled so I have only stories and videos to compare it to. Such a great diversity of trails though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Don, Ray and Tony - all you SoCal guys, what day were you guys planning to head up to the starting point?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Hey Don, Ray and Tony - all you SoCal guys, what day were you guys planning to head up to the starting point?

Thursday 28th. Picking Tony up at noon at the 5/14. Staying in Red Bluff/ South Redding area that night. Want to meet up somewhere?

BBG

I plan on leaving at noon on the 29th.....I hear law enforcement is pretty tight going through Oregon so I gotta put these large ugly mud flaps on. ......smh

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thursday 28th. Picking Tony up at noon at the 5/14. Staying in Red Bluff/ South Redding area that night. Want to meet up somewhere?

If it can work out, I was thinking it might be fun :cool:

I plan on leaving at noon on the 29th.....I hear law enforcement is pretty tight going through Oregon so I gotta put these large ugly mud flaps on. ......smh

Oh yeah, you definitely need the flaps and need to remember that you can't pump your own gas :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
and need to remember that you can't pump your own gas :crazyeyes:

Very annoying when it's busy. But if you want faster service, hop out and act like you are starting to do it yourself. They come running over and tell you that you can't and start it for you. Just sayin;. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very annoying when it's busy. But if you want faster service, hop out and act like you are starting to do it yourself. They come running over and tell you that you can't and start it for you. Just sayin;. ;)

:cheesy: Damn, I'm gonna have to remember that!! :thumb:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

WTF?!?......You not allowed to pump your own gas in Oregon?.......Wow.....that's crazy shit right there!.......I've never heard of that........what is the reasoning behind that?

~Woodrow~

MTG

Caught the Bug
WTF?!?......You not allowed to pump your own gas in Oregon?.......Wow.....that's crazy shit right there!.......I've never heard of that........what is the reasoning behind that?

~Woodrow~

I think it is the same in New Jersey. The only two states.

~Woodrow~

Been like that since I was just a wee lad. People like David1TonTJ wouldn't know how to act if they had to pump their own gas again, lol.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Several years ago (2005) I was traveling up through Northern California (Crescent City area) and then on up to Crater Lake through Bend and then onto Grangeville Idaho......I don't recall anybody telling me I couldn't pump my own gas.......it would've stood out to me......oh well......I'll have to remember that when I get out that way again.

~Woodrow~

BBG

If it can work out, I was thinking it might be fun :cool:

Oh yeah, you definitely need the flaps and need to remember that you can't pump your own gas :crazyeyes:

Is that everywhere in Oregon? Hope I don't have to tip...... Tipping is not in my budget.... lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Several years ago (2005) I was traveling up through Northern California (Crescent City area) and then on up to Crater Lake through Bend and then onto Grangeville Idaho......I don't recall anybody telling me I couldn't pump my own gas.......it would've stood out to me......oh well......I'll have to remember that when I get out that way again.

~Woodrow~

lol, I'm with you. I knew that NJ was that way but it still blew my mind when we pulled into a gas station on the Jersey turnpike and they made it a point to tell me they had to pump my gas because of my FL plate. :crazyeyes:

David1tontj

Been like that since I was just a wee lad. People like David1TonTJ wouldn't know how to act if they had to pump their own gas again, lol.

I have a commercial fueling account at pacific pride..there are no attendants there- I pump my own gas 9 out of 10 times. I even squirt a bunch on the ground for good measure- all while smoking of coarse.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think it is the same in New Jersey. The only two states.

yup jersey is the same way. i hate it when i have to go over there. the only plus is that gas is about 20 cents cheaper there right now lol

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Is that everywhere in Oregon? Hope I don't have to tip...... Tipping is not in my budget.... lol

no, no need to tip. i lived there for 4 years and never once tipped. When they are done pumping my gas they hand me the receipt without even looking at me.

Top Bottom