2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

BBG

no, no need to tip. i lived there for 4 years and never once tipped. When they are done pumping my gas they hand me the receipt without even looking at me.

Just kidding but good to know .......is there a definitive reason why its is that way? Curious

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
no, no need to tip. i lived there for 4 years and never once tipped. When they are done pumping my gas they hand me the receipt without even looking at me.

If you get lucky they will even clean your windshield! I've had it happen a dozen times or so! :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Pretty sure it's to help give jobs to people.

It's actually quite nice sometimes. It was hard to get use to at first but really nice on a cold cold morning when you need to fill up. Btw, this doesn't apply to diesel anymore. You can pump your own diesel in Oregon!

JandSJK

Haven't been on here much lately. Do you know if there is any plans for a meet and greet in the PNW like on the 2012 run?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

yup jersey is the same way. i hate it when i have to go over there. the only plus is that gas is about 20 cents cheaper there right now lol

Are their taxes less because if they are paying people to pump your gas I'm sure you are paying for it, it's not out of the kindness of the owners heart. Indiana hasn't had pump attendants since I was a teen

Christarp

yep, no sales tax in oregon, and the attendants pump the gas for you, in the winter it's kinda nice! :cheesy: I've been so used to no sales tax that when I buy things at other places I often think "hey that's not how much that is!" and then do a nice facepalm. Also like Eddie said, you'll want to bring mud flaps. I know a few that have gotten fix it or ticket warnings for that.

Daehgib

Heading over to the Oregon coast for the first time over Labor day, so I'm excited to see where you guys go!

Not that this is needed at all, but have fun! :thumb:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Heading over to the Oregon coast for the first time over Labor day, so I'm excited to see where you guys go!

Not that this is needed at all, but have fun! :thumb:

The Oregon coast is amazing to see! Enjoy

hbkid22

I have a question about the JKX and I tried to post the question on the site but could not because I wasnt a member of word press.

I will post them here and if anyone can answer them that would be great otherwise can someone point me to the site that will allow me to post these questions and or get the answers to them?

1. I saw the specs that the Jeeps need but is there any requirement on the quality of lift components? Or as long as you meet the jeep specs you are good to go?
2. It mentions that you need to be able to fix the jeep if anything were to break (or be handy with repairs) and I am trying to figure out what all you would need to know? Would you have to know how to work on the tranny/gears/clutch/other mechanical and even welding or could you get by with knowing how to replace axle shaft, u-joints and suspension components? I know enough to get me in trouble but would like to learn more just curious what I would truly need to know?

Thanks and have a blast this year! Hopefully one year I can make it out....

Top Bottom