2015 JK ("ROCKHARD") HardRock build

H1_KID

Finally got my build list officially together…

12 inch King Shocks Coilovers Dual Rate
King Shocks 2 inch Bump Stops
AFE Power XP Loop Delete Down Pipe
AFE Power 2.5 Cat Back
Rebel Front/Rear Hydraulic Conversion Kit

Rock Krawler 3.5 X-Factor Long arm Lift
TomWoods 1350 Front/Rear Drive Shafts
Nitro 32 Spl, Chromoly Rear AX
D44 30 Spl Front Axle Kit

37inch GoodYear MTRs with Kevlar Sidewall
12.5 inch Hutchinson Rock Monster Beadlocks
AEV Tire Carrier

Hey guys, my name is mike and this is going to be my build thread. My name may hint to some of you but i am actually a Hummer H1 kind of guy. My family and I currently own two Hummer H1s. One is a 1996 6.5 Turbo Diesel 4 door. The other is a 2003 2 door 6.5 Turbo Diesel. Since I was born these babies have been in my life and its crazy to think that now I own a 2015 Jeep JK LOL. I used to hate on Jeeps but after seeing a few on the trails I started to give in. I also have come to realize that maybe my hummer can't really do somethings I would like it to do. I have tons of 37 GoodYear MTRs that I use for the hummers laying around that soon i would like to fit onto the Jeep, so for now until I can save up my money, I'll do my gears and everything else when I'm ready. Anyways heres what my Jeep will be getting:

QUICK EDIT: Im located in Westchester, NY if anyone in the area knows of any local crews that get together or anything like that please let me know. Would love to join a local Jeep community.

Just a snap at my '96 with 37 inch Trepador Radials last year :yup:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Heres my Jeep

IMG_1380.jpg

Last edited:
Wow sweet build. Before you spend 1,000+ dollars on the smittybilt xrc armor consider just chopping your flares and putting the money elsewhere. Just my:twocents:

Wow sweet build. Before you spend 1,000+ dollars on the smittybilt xrc armor consider just chopping your flares and putting the money elsewhere. Just my:twocents:

Haha thanks but its a little late for that. I figured I want it to look good and I don't have the steadiest of hands!

love that jeep. Currently trying to convice the wife I NEED to trade her sahara in on the 4 door version of your jeep.took it home for a test drive to show her how nice it is. i'll let you know if i was succesful later.

love that jeep. Currently trying to convice the wife I NEED to trade her sahara in on the 4 door version of your jeep.took it home for a test drive to show her how nice it is. i'll let you know if i was succesful later.

Took me a while to find her. I searched everywhere for a 2 door hard rock edition. I was either looking at black or the new tank green. Very happy with the black and you need to jump on that opportunity before someone else comes by and takes it.

Took me a while to find her. I searched everywhere for a 2 door hard rock edition. I was either looking at black or the new tank green. Very happy with the black and you need to jump on that opportunity before someone else comes by and takes it.

i hear you, pushing hard.

An H1 is a better duramax anyway. My buddy has one with twin turbos and over 650hp. Its also a bit more reliable he was having some issues with the Detroit diesel.

We have the same exact Hard Rock! Yay for 2-doors! If you ever decide to sell those bumpers, they're in high demand on EBay. I just sold both my front and rear bumpers in a matter of hours of posting for $750-$800 each (with shipping).

An H1 is a better duramax anyway. My buddy has one with twin turbos and over 650hp. Its also a bit more reliable he was having some issues with the Detroit diesel.

Love the DD haven't had a problem with it yet. Other than my anti freeze chamber clogging up, truck has been running great.

We have the same exact Hard Rock! Yay for 2-doors! If you ever decide to sell those bumpers, they're in high demand on EBay. I just sold both my front and rear bumpers in a matter of hours of posting for $750-$800 each (with shipping).

Had to find the perfect truck! Ive actually grown to love the stop bumpers on the hard rock, they have so many interchangeable options that its probably something Ill keep on the truck for a while.

Top Bottom