2015 JK ("ROCKHARD") HardRock build

Way to throw it down. I'm expecting a stretch with the amount of change you're throwing at this thing!

Just waiting on Rock Krawler with my lift and then everything's going on. Also need to order my tire carrier, figure I go with AEV seeing their carrier works with my 10th anniversary bumper. Hmm... Am I missing anything else?

Finally got a chance to mount the Hutchinsons to the MTRs. Had a little problem trying to get the 2 pieces to come together thanks to that Kevlar sidewall. But thanks to my H1s tire carrier, as you see in the pictures, I was able to press the rim together and impact all the bolts in. Lift should be in this week, and shop says about a week of work. I leave August 28th so hopefully they can get all that work done by then... Or else trouble for me lol.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Haha, also forgot that I sort of ran out of MTR Kevlars.... So my spare will have to be a regular MTR for now.

image.jpg

Well it's been a while but it's finally time!

There was a little confusion with Rock Krawler this past month due to shipping and how or when it would be arriving but After FX worked it out.

Forgot to update but also installed the AEV tire carrier since it was compatible with the 10A bumper along with the Gas can in the back. Might also do a RotoPax somewhere as some extra fuel since I'll probably be needing it during my 3 hour commute from school to home once a month.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What's your thoughts on the AEV tire carrier so far? It's the one I had in mind, so is it worth the coin?

Definitely worth it, I personally don't trust any carrier that has to be bolted to the body. If you have the 10A then absolutely go with it.

You're rig is coming along nicely! Pretty solid build no doubt and pretty speedy too! Good luck on the install of the COs hope to see some after pics for sure.

Front is in! Bump stops, gears, and wheels are going on today. Possibly doing a big brake kit, will keep you guys posted.

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

Front is in! Bump stops, gears, and wheels are going on today. Possibly doing a big brake kit, will keep you guys posted.

Jeep looks great! I'm interested to see some flex numbers from that Rebel Recon kit! I cant seem to find anything technical about its performance. :thumb:

Top Bottom