2015 JK ("ROCKHARD") HardRock build

DoverJK

Well yesterday was my first time out on my trails with her. Had alittle accident with the sway bar disconnect. I disconnected my sway bars electronically and I guess one side didn't release.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 325

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's disconnected but the issue is that your links are to short so it buckled over on itself

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Any recommendations on which ones I should be looking for?

I see you have coilovers. You should have links that are about 24" long (I think that's how long they are in the kit) up front and same in the rear. Your sway bar at ride height should be about 15* above parallel

I see you have coilovers. You should have links that are about 24" long (I think that's how long they are in the kit) up front and same in the rear. Your sway bar at ride height should be about 15* above parallel

Did u mean for that to say 14"?

DoverJK

Back up camera and Passport 6500 installed.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Also... This weekend my girlfriend put diesel in the jeep... Could have ended so bad but had her flat bedded over to a nearby shop and had the tank emptied and fuel lines flushed. She's A-OK now!

image.jpg

JeepJeep75

Back up camera and Passport 6500 installed.

View attachment 176743

View attachment 176744

View attachment 176745

Also... This weekend my girlfriend put diesel in the jeep... Could have ended so bad but had her flat bedded over to a nearby shop and had the tank emptied and fuel lines flushed. She's A-OK now!

View attachment 176746

Hey DoverJK. Love your 2 door man. It really looks nice. Which camera system did you use? I see it's working with your (730N?) nav unit. I have same year, same nav. Not sure which camera system will work with it. Thanks!![emoji106]

WJCO

Meme King
WTF? I've seen gas in diesels many times, but never diesel in gas vehicles. How did the nozzle fit in the filler neck? Typically it's got a larger diameter than a gas filler neck.

Well at least you got to a shop quickly. Minimal repair.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
WTF? I've seen gas in diesels many times, but never diesel in gas vehicles. How did the nozzle fit in the filler neck? Typically it's got a larger diameter than a gas filler neck.

A lot of gas stations around me have the smaller nozzle on the diesel pumps. Its mostly just the truck stops that have the bigger ones now.

DoverJK

Yea while it was in the shop I was driving around a 2013 Cayenne Diesel and I had been to that station before. The diesel nozzle is a little bit bigger if not the same fit. The weird part about the whole situation is the station I took it to had trouble dumping the fuel after they took it out of the truck. I always assumed that gas stations had a dump station of some sort for bad fuel. Maybe just in NY?

Last edited:

DoverJK

Wheeling on my trail's yesterday. Good to be back.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Don't know much about brake lines but does this seem ok to everyone when I was flexing on that rock?
image.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Wheeling on my trail's yesterday. Good to be back.

Don't know much about brake lines but does this seem ok to everyone when I was flexing on that rock?
View attachment 178297

That doesn't look good to me. But I don't know too much about the line routing on those coil over systems. On any other vehicle, I'd say for sure that that is no good.

Top Bottom