2015 JK ("ROCKHARD") HardRock build

Jern26

That doesn't look good to me. But I don't know too much about the line routing on those coil over systems. On any other vehicle, I'd say for sure that that is no good.

+1 on that. In the picture anyways it looks like a guitar string, no bueno 😨

DoverJK

Got a warn Xeon 10s Platinum for Christmas. Didn't hesitate to put it on lol. The Maximus 3 kit was very easy to install. Only difficult part was cutting the bumper to fit the highlift jack points. Installed the other one the next day on my brothers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

DoverJK

Ordered some factor 55 XXL pro links. One in red and one in blue? Also will be installing the oracle mirrors next week. STAY POSTED.

DoverJK

I think the reason it seems so tight is because the picture I took, the line is caught on the brake pad. I'm still going to have them re routed to behind.

DoverJK

Finally go som snow! If u can even call it that... Most disappointing winter so far. Figures, finally get my rig all done and not even a foot has fallen yet...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451877826.943668.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451877869.156841.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451877960.371740.jpg

DoverJK

Update

Hey guys been away for a while at school. Here are some pics of whats been going on since being back home.

Got a BesTop Dog cage to hang some stuff on in the back. Accidentally bought the 4 door version so had to make new brackets to anchor down the bottom to the floor.

IMG_4928.jpg

Also had a buddy of mine wire up some lights for me and brought over his old '49 Willys. Have some videos of it up in my trails, will post soon.

IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4959.jpg

Top Bottom