2015 WAYALIFE Newbie Run / Camping Trip : March 7-8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, I do like those rock lights... may have to switch what I have out for them.

Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow :thumb:

mendigo

If you plan on taking the 15 north and want to caravan, let me know.

Hey hoop that might be a good idea. Let me know where u at and around what time you where thinking of leaving. I still have to work and pick up a few things tomorrow

JK LYF

Hey hoop that might be a good idea. Let me know where u at and around what time you where thinking of leaving. I still have to work and pick up a few things tomorrow

Plan on leaving about 1 tomorrow. What time do you get off work?

Well they say being the boss you get to set your own schedule --- Not!! a work issue has come up and despite the JK being packed and gassed I will not make the run. Maybe next year.

DMF

PUMPED for the weekend, but a lot more nervous. This is my first time going with an organize event and even though it is still more than 24hrs away the butterflies are churning! Time for a little Blue Label for a night cap. Just rambling, don't mind me. Getting my post count up.

JeepFan

Hooked
PUMPED for the weekend, but a lot more nervous. This is my first time going with an organize event and even though it is still more than 24hrs away the butterflies are churning! Time for a little Blue Label for a night cap. Just rambling, don't mind me. Getting my post count up.

Hahaha! That's awesome! You're going to have a blast on this adventure :yup: and it's looking like the weather is going to be perfect.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! So glad that you're coming out to join us. I think you'll have a great time :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that some of you had to drop out and I apologize to everyone else that's not a newbie but still wanted to come. I hope you all can understand that for what we're trying to do, keeping this group on the smaller side was necessary.

After taking care of a few things this morning, we'll be hitting the road and will be looking forward to seeing you all soon :thumb:

BitBucket

My wife hasn't driven before so we are looking forward to and appreciate the learning experience you are offering. It is also her birthday Saturday so what a great way to celebrate!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My wife hasn't driven before so we are looking forward to and appreciate the learning experience you are offering. It is also her birthday Saturday so what a great way to celebrate!!!

How cool is that!! Looking forward to seeing you soon :thumb:

K.D.C.H

Ok, got a little worried there for a while but I got an exhaust issue fixed and save the weekend, packed up and getting ready to leave. See you all soon

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425680437.651519.jpg

Top Bottom