2015 WAYALIFE Newbie Run / Camping Trip : March 7-8

Clem319

Loaded up. On my way to kern River brewing to and staying in Kernville. Head to the trail in the morning. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425684985.905850.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Changed my oil changed and rotated the tires, still need to grease the drive shafts. Got all the stuff I need now it's time to figure out how to pack it all. 2 adults and 3 kids plus gear and food is gonna be interesting. Good thing I like jigsaw puzzles...haha. Going to be leaving Apple Valley at 6:30am to get to the trail head by 8:30am. No CB but is anyone running a race radio? I'll have weatherman plugged in.

JAGS

Hooked
Got all the stuff I need now it's time to figure out how to pack it all. 2 adults and 3 kids plus gear and food is gonna be interesting. Good thing I like jigsaw puzzles...haha.

Just strap the kids to the roof. That's what I do. LOL ;):cheesy:

GemHunter

Changed my oil changed and rotated the tires, still need to grease the drive shafts. Got all the stuff I need now it's time to figure out how to pack it all. 2 adults and 3 kids plus gear and food is gonna be interesting. Good thing I like jigsaw puzzles...haha. Going to be leaving Apple Valley at 6:30am to get to the trail head by 8:30am. No CB but is anyone running a race radio? I'll have weatherman plugged in.

We have a race radio and will have it tuned in to weatherman!!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

My wife hasn't driven before so we are looking forward to and appreciate the learning experience you are offering. It is also her birthday Saturday so what a great way to celebrate!!!

My moms birthday is also Saturday so we will have to make sure they have a great time! Won't be hard to do though, these trips are awesome!

Top Bottom