2015 WAYALIFE Pilgrimage to the Promised Land

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie. I won't have a front locker by then but was curious if I only could do a few days (as I won't be able to do the full week) could I get away with just a rear? If not I understand.

To be perfectly honest, I seriously doubt lockers would be needed until the last 3 days of our trip as that's when we'll be in Moab. The real problem is lodging as we will need to book rooms as soon as possible as many places are already filling up. Perhaps the one part of the trip where lodging, size and minimum requirements won't be an issue is on our camping part of the trip. If you're interested, I can try to post up more details as they become available.

Great cast of friends to have. Also seen most if not all in the various videos. 

Indeed they are and I really wish we had more current videos with them in it. Unfortunately, we've been spending so much of our time on the JKX videos that we barely have enough time to do much else. May have to change things up this year a bit.

I deff understand. It does look like your big trip requirements are always the same, so it gives us something to work towards. :yup:

Can we look forward to a short video?

Actually, most of our really big trips are open to just about any Jeep so long as they have rocker guards and tow points. Moab and the Rubicon are the exception as they involve tough obstacles. Things like the JKX are runs we attend and not put on so I wouldn't count them.

Regarding a video, you bet we will be doing one. In fact, anytime we have a requirement of windshield banners, they are typically trips that we hope to make a video of.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Regarding a video, you bet we will be doing one. In fact, anytime we have a requirement of windshield banners, they are typically trips that we hope to make a video of.

Awesome! I am looking forward to it. Thank you.

hbkid22

To be perfectly honest, I seriously doubt lockers would be needed until the last 3 days of our trip as that's when we'll be in Moab. The real problem is lodging as we will need to book rooms as soon as possible as many places are already filling up. Perhaps the one part of the trip where lodging, size and minimum requirements won't be an issue is on our camping part of the trip. If you're interested, I can try to post up more details as they become

I am definitely interested in the trip. I know I don't have the rear locker but as details come out and if there is a stretch I could join I would be all for it as long as there is room and I don't get in the way of the trip. Thanks.

Can I be added to the list (so I don't miss out) while I try to convince the wife :-D I would probably be solo though. If you would rather I be 100% before I understand and will let ya know.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am definitely interested in the trip. I know I don't have the rear locker but as details come out and if there is a stretch I could join I would be all for it as long as there is room and I don't get in the way of the trip. Thanks.

Like I said, all but the last couple of days wouldn't be a problem. 2nd to the last day, I would say they are a must but then on the last day, you could probably get by. I'll try to get back to you on this as soon as I can.

Can I be added to the list (so I don't miss out) while I try to convince the wife :-D I would probably be solo though. If you would rather I be 100% before I understand and will let ya know.

Unfortunately, the big problem here is that we need to book rooms as soon as possible so I would need to know if you are coming for sure. That's more the issue than anything.

hbkid22

Like I said, all but the last couple of days wouldn't be a problem. 2nd to the last day, I would say they are a must but then on the last day, you could probably get by. I'll try to get back to you on this as soon as I can.

Sounds good. Thanks.

StrizzyChris

OH MAN!!! The first free moment I have had to really brows the site over the past month or so and this looks tasty!!! I'm going to have to talk to work and see what I can do. Really want to hang out with the crew again after spending so much time with bridesmaids and snowflake decorations! :shock:

JAGS

Hooked
Quick question. Will we be rolling out of Laughlin on the 10th or is that the meet up day and rolling out the 11th? Just wondering as I'm trying to get the wife some details as she's seeing if there is that vacation time at work.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I've been hoping to be a part of a Wayalife pilgrimage ever since I joined the forum back in May 2012......It's a bucket list item along with participating in a JKX......well finally here's a chance to join in on all the fun and meet some of the good people I've met on the forum in person........I've saved and sacrificed for 2 1/2 years to be able to transition my JK into a JKX capable rig and hopefully it will be finished by the end of March +/- and I will be picking it up in the Denver area early April +/- ......I would like to join for the full pilgrimage but not knowing 100% sure when it will be finished makes it hard for me to commit for sure.......If my rig isn't ready to go by the start of the ride I would still love to meet you guys in Moab just to meet you......I will need to drive it 500 miles + to break it in and return to Denver for inspection/retorque before I ride back to Florida (Stopping by The CanvasJK compound to visit Will of course) to begin saving for future rides out west and maybe an East Coast JKX.......Fingers crossed things work out as planned.........

Once I get the green light from the builder I will begin a build thread......I'm going big and maybe a little too big but YOLO

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
Top Bottom