2015 WAYALIFE Pilgrimage to the Promised Land

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

This is going to be an awesome trip! Unfortunately I need to save up for a couple of the other runs this year that I really don't want to miss out on. Lockers are over rated (because I don't have any). :cheesy: Can't wait to follow along with all the pictures!

iRonin

As awesome as this would be for my birthday (April 15th) I don't think I'll have 37s on the rig (safely) in time w/o first upgrading the d30. Hopefully next year!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy cow that filled up fast!! I think in less than 24 hours too!! :eek:

I apologize for not catching up on this thread sooner. Please note that the run is now full but, I have added a waiting list for those of you who still wanted to come as there's always a chance that someone will be forced to drop out. Lodging information will be sent to you by PM as soon as they have been arranged and we will need you to book your rooms as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Dean454

I cannot freakin wait. Bought a new fridge just for this trip. We'll give it a test "cool" in Primm for the New Year trip.

Dean454

You can order one here:
http://www.project-jk.com/store/products.php?cat=17&PHPSESSID=2aea23c4e064b9fc58bd93815e587fad

And I will be sure to send it out as soon as I can. You should be able to get it in 2 days. That way you can get it on before you come to the run.

Holy crap, I got my banner today. I cannot believe how fast I got it. Didn't I ask you over the weekend for it? And I have it on Monday. I wish I could order all my parts from you guys. Thank you

Speeddmn

Dont have all the requirements, but would love to meet up with ya'll if work schedule allows. I'm up the road from SLC so I could make it down for a run or two and bbq. Work/wife permitting!

spinuck

Got my 37 inch trail Grapplers ordered. Thanks Northridge! Going to get new rear driveshaft when the funds are available again.

Can't wait for this trip.

JAGS

Hooked
Please note that the run is now full but, I have added a waiting list for those of you who still wanted to come as there's always a chance that someone will be forced to drop out. Lodging information will be sent to you by PM as soon as they have been arranged and we will need you to book your rooms as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good news, the wife just got word and she'll be joining us for this epic adventure. You can add Amy to the going list. :thumb: I think she'll have a blast. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap, I got my banner today. I cannot believe how fast I got it. Didn't I ask you over the weekend for it? And I have it on Monday. I wish I could order all my parts from you guys. Thank you

LOL!! I told you it'd be there in about 2 days :D

Dont have all the requirements, but would love to meet up with ya'll if work schedule allows. I'm up the road from SLC so I could make it down for a run or two and bbq. Work/wife permitting!

I'll be sure to update this thread as we get closer.

Good news, the wife just got word and she'll be joining us for this epic adventure. You can add Amy to the going list. :thumb: I think she'll have a blast. :yup:

Awesome! Glad to hear it!

Stephanie is working on the lodging now and as soon as we firm things up, I will be sending a PM to everyone to let you know where you need to be calling and how to book your rooms.

MarkW13

I would totally be going on this trip if it wasn't for the banner requirement.

And the 3" lift.

And the 37s.

:bleh: ;)

Someday.

Well Jay, i'm in the same boat(except the banner), but you can handle the banner requirement for way less than the 3" lift and 37's.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to let you all know that we are still working on the details of this trip and should have a list of places you will need to book rooms at very soon. Please stay tuned :cool:

spinuck

Looking forward to it! Got my 37's on yesterday. still need to get them on the highway to see if they need balancing. Still want to do a few more upgrades before the run, and need to order windshield banner too.

Top Bottom