2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

thardy

Banned
Lol well for the JK I have 5 tires just need a 5th wheel. Last time I drove the juggy out cause wheel was bent and mike was too much of a puss to go back to the truck and bring my spare back.

EDIT: Plus being prepared is just no fun [emoji23]

I would have made your ass go back to the truck while I sat with the Jeep is I was Mike.

thardy

Banned
As of right now, my plan for the Beginner/Scenic route will be to grab a couple of the intermediate guys to join in on a ride from the General Store up to the Flats on the north side of the park on Friday, with me and MedixJK leading. Then Saturday we will incorporate the beginners into the rest of the intermediate groups. This will give a full day getting to know your rig and the terrain.

JSTJPN

As of right now, my plan for the Beginner/Scenic route will be to grab a couple of the intermediate guys to join in on a ride from the General Store up to the Flats on the north side of the park on Friday, with me and MedixJK leading. Then Saturday we will incorporate the beginners into the rest of the intermediate groups. This will give a full day getting to know your rig and the terrain.

Trevor, i will ride with the beginner/scenic group of you need me too. Just let me know what you need.

jkwebbie

I already planned on getting EVO sliders....looks like I might as well get the rock skins too....

Attachments

• 1463957956148.jpg
    1463957956148.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 73

Coop

Caught the Bug
Sounds good. I am locked in now for that weekend. So whatever you need just let me know and I will help anyway I can.

Me too Trevor! What ever you need! Pullin Matt off of Devils elbow again or anything else! Lol!

jkwebbie

Ive got the nutsert tool if you need it.

Thanks man! I might get a shop to do it just because I fine l don't think I can bring myself to drill into the body lol.... I'm waiting for Scott to chime in and say he will gladly drill holes into it for me lol

Top Bottom