2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

AU Bronc N JK

Sweet! Look forward to wheeling with you again.

Yea man, same to you! should be a good time! I actually worked in oak ridge for two months from dec-Jan and kept itching to get to windrock but never had the time. Should be a good trip for sure!

Will have my beadlocks And new tires by then, but don't think I'll have the dynatracs before August!

thardy

Banned
Beginner/Scenic Ride has been posted. This ride will take place on Friday the 26th. MedixJK and I will be leading the run and making sure everyone in the group is comfortable joining an Intermediate Ride on Saturday. As of right now, we only have 2 signed up for the Beginner/Scenic ride, therefore, anyone else that would like to join the Beginner/Scenic ride on Friday, let me know. I'd like for this run to be around 6-8 rigs. If there is anyone that would like to join this ride on Friday, let me know. Keep in mind that on Saturday, you will be running with whatever group you have signed up for.

2 to 16 to G1 to G50 to 50 to 53 to G55 to 61 to 62 to 66 (Caryville Flats) to 62 to G54 to Black Top

swampdog

Beginner/Scenic Ride has been posted. This ride will take place on Friday the 26th. MedixJK and I will be leading the run and making sure everyone in the group is comfortable joining an Intermediate Ride on Saturday. As of right now, we only have 2 signed up for the Beginner/Scenic ride, therefore, anyone else that would like to join the Beginner/Scenic ride on Friday, let me know. I'd like for this run to be around 6-8 rigs. If there is anyone that would like to join this ride on Friday, let me know. Keep in mind that on Saturday, you will be running with whatever group you have signed up for.

2 to 16 to G1 to G50 to 50 to 53 to G55 to 61 to 62 to 66 (Caryville Flats) to 62 to G54 to Black Top

I plan on getting in Thursday afternoon. Will there be any advanced rides planned on Friday or anyone else that wants to try some tougher stuff on Friday? If not I'm def down for a group stroll in the woods to the flats, it was a blast last time.

thardy

Banned
I plan on getting in Thursday afternoon. Will there be any advanced rides planned on Friday or anyone else that wants to try some tougher stuff on Friday? If not I'm def down for a group stroll in the woods to the flats, it was a blast last time.

Oh yeah, there's going to be at least 3 different groups running Advanced on Friday, 3 running intermediate, etc.

thardy

Banned
Alright guys, I need some volunteers. Need to get some group leaders together. We will need at least 3 for Advanced and 3 for Intermediate. Intimate knowledge of Windrock is not that important honestly. As long as you grab a map or run the Maplets app, you won't have a problem following my trail guide. The main thing is that I need people that are comfortable on the trail and assisting with spotting people through obstacles. If you're up for it, let me know. Thanks in advance.

JSTJPN

Alright guys, I need some volunteers. Need to get some group leaders together. We will need at least 3 for Advanced and 3 for Intermediate. Intimate knowledge of Windrock is not that important honestly. As long as you grab a map or run the Maplets app, you won't have a problem following my trail guide. The main thing is that I need people that are comfortable on the trail and assisting with spotting people through obstacles. If you're up for it, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Trevor, is the maplets app android compatible?

JSTJPN

My research points to yes. I will be downloading it to Galaxy for this trip.

Ok. I will try to down load it tomorrow and if it works I will let you know. Either way, I will help with either group. You pick and I play.

BroncoRubi

It's definitely worth the download. Just needs some updates. This past Sunday we did 16. App says it's a blue trail but it's now a black

Top Bottom