2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

We will all chip in for a set of LEDs if you ask her again and get the sack shot on video. I got 5 on it. Hahaha

Moved things around now going to be running 4 Advanced Groups. This will put our group numbers in the 6-8 range, which is right where I'd like to be. :rock:

Still a maybe but I'm hoping g some how we can make this run. Maybe I missed it but is there a deadline to sign up for sure?

Still a maybe but I'm hoping g some how we can make this run. Maybe I missed it but is there a deadline to sign up for sure?

Nope! If you find out you can make it that morning, just shooting me a PM and I'll make sure to work you in!

I got screen shots from them both short after. I had to text trevor and tell him i was butt hurt that he trusts them together and not me lol.

Im kinda butt hurt my name doesnt get a leader

Eventful to say the least lol.

You can't lead if your shits broke! Kidding, but really though, you'll be leading if Dana can't make it.

You can't lead if your shits broke! Kidding, but really though, you'll be leading if Dana can't make it.

Lets be honest for a sec. Something will be broke before ill scramble to get it rigged up and then spend all weekend hoping it doesnt come back apart.

If you have to ask.......

They're no joke. Check out some youtube videos of Walden's Ridge, Trail 21, Stair Steps, Rail Trail, and Atomic Ridge.

Eventful to say the least lol.

Swampdog
just curious as to what people consider extreme. I've wheeled with guys that to them extreme is something I'd let my 11yr old drive through and others I set back and watch as I don't own a bouncer.

Thardy
Thanks I'll check them out.

Grubbicon
I see your in the extreme is body damage a given?

Has anyone wheeled Flat Nasty in Missouri? If so can you compare? We like to wheel hard however I don't want to slow seine down not knowing what is I'm store

Swampdog
just curious as to what people consider extreme. I've wheeled with guys that to them extreme is something I'd let my 11yr old drive through and others I set back and watch as I don't own a bouncer.

Thardy
Thanks I'll check them out.

Grubbicon

Has anyone wheeled Flat Nasty in Missouri? If so can you compare? We like to wheel hard however I don't want to slow seine down not knowing what is I'm store

Rigs on 37s will need a good bit of winching, as well as good spotting. 40s will still struggle with some of it.

Edit: and by struggle, I mean struggle! IF they end up actually running Atomic Ridge, I don't think anyone will make it without a winch. It's definitely more of a buggy trail.

Last edited:
Grubbicon

Ive never been to Flat Nasty but I have heard about it. Not gonna say body damage is a given but it's definitely likely. Carnage is definitely a possibility. It can get nasty out there. Some pics from last trip. For reference those are 40s.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468378938.436477.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468378945.451012.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468378953.220233.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468378960.012136.jpg

Edit: and by struggle, I mean struggle! IF they end up actually running Atomic Ridge, I don't think anyone will make it without a winch. It's definitely more of a buggy trail.

Challenge accepted lol. Shouldnt of said that now u screwed us all. Well more me lol.

Ive never been to Flat Nasty but I have heard about it. Not gonna say body damage is a given but it's definitely likely. Carnage is definitely a possibility. It can get nasty out there. Some pics from last trip. For reference those are 40s.
View attachment 212461View attachment 212462View attachment 212463View attachment 212464

Thanks
That's what I wanted to see. Body damage doesn't bother me but if I can make it I want to sign up to push myself and equipment but not hold everyone up. I'm locked on 38 stickies and have plenty of "body art" and will probably have more after this coming weekend. That Walden's Ridge looks like you better have trust in your spotter.

Thanks
That's what I wanted to see. Body damage doesn't bother me but if I can make it I want to sign up to push myself and equipment but not hold everyone up. I'm locked on 38 stickies and have plenty of "body art" and will probably have more after this coming weekend. That Walden's Ridge looks like you better have trust in your spotter.

38 Falken stickies? I got a buddy running a set on his TJ and they do amazing. I just put a set of 43 stickies on my trail rig and absolutely am in love with them.

Top Bottom