2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Do have an itinerary posted up somewhere in this ginormous thread? We're driving in Friday morning & I was hoping to make the start of the days festivities.

Do have an itinerary posted up somewhere in this ginormous thread? We're driving in Friday morning & I was hoping to make the start of the days festivities.

It's not posted yet, but I'll get something up soon. Drivers meeting will begin right at 8:00am on Friday, at the Group Camp area of the Campground,and we will then start breaking up into the run groups. The intention will be to have everyone rolling by 9. Since you're coming in Friday, if you could be in before the meeting to "check-in", I would appreciate it.

It's not posted yet, but I'll get something up soon. Drivers meeting will begin right at 8:00am on Friday, at the Group Camp area of the Campground,and we will then start breaking up into the run groups. The intention will be to have everyone rolling by 9. Since you're coming in Friday, if you could be in before the meeting to "check-in", I would appreciate it.

Gotcha! As always, thanks for all you do.

Since I had so many people ask, below are the run groups as of last night.

Advanced:
1468461880820.jpg

Intermediate/Beginner:
1468461949242.jpg

Trevor just to let you know, my wife and i will be coming in later Friday so we will only be running on sat. Maybe join on a night run if we make it there in time. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Thanks,

Warren

a1-steak-sauce.jpg

A1 is #1 Hahaha

Well after this weekend Ill have 35 spline chromo shafts in my rear axle before the run... blew up not one but both rear axle shafts.

This cannot get here soon enough! Ready to be wheeling with the WAL family!

That being said, if you have not given me a headcount yet, please do so. Trying to nail things down for Saturday dinner.

Top Bottom