2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

For the trails listed in the advanced group, are there any large mud holes that have to be navigated through(other than if it decides to rain on us that weekend)? The reason I ask is that I'm toying with leaving my doors at the house for the run ! I'll be hauling the jeep in an enclosed trailer so traveling to and from wont be a concern with rain. Just more along the lines of what is in the trail. I just don't want the entire inside of my jeep coated with mud.

For the trails listed in the advanced group, are there any large mud holes that have to be navigated through(other than if it decides to rain on us that weekend)? The reason I ask is that I'm toying with leaving my doors at the house for the run ! I'll be hauling the jeep in an enclosed trailer so traveling to and from wont be a concern with rain. Just more along the lines of what is in the trail. I just don't want the entire inside of my jeep coated with mud.

Shouldn't have to worry about major mud unless it rains close to the event. Majority of the mud is hard packed on the bottom, so they can be slow rolled. You'll definitely have some dust to deal with if it doesn't rain. You could always bring them and leave them in the trailer if it's wetter than expected.

Happy to announce that Havoc Offroad will be joining us for the event and they will also be giving away a front and rear bumper set for a JK!

Three weeks away folks! Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Happy to announce that Havoc Offroad will be joining us for the event and they will also be giving away a front and rear bumper set for a JK!

That is awesome! There are going to be some lucky people attending this event. :yup:

Shouldn't have to worry about major mud unless it rains close to the event. Majority of the mud is hard packed on the bottom, so they can be slow rolled. You'll definitely have some dust to deal with if it doesn't rain. You could always bring them and leave them in the trailer if it's wetter than expected.

That's the direction I'm leaning. Just a lot better visibility with the doors off when wheelin as we all know. Plus, less 'stuff' to haul up there. But I'm sure
Murphy would play into it.. If I leave them, it'll be a downpour..if I take them, prob dry as a bone all weekend!

That's the direction I'm leaning. Just a lot better visibility with the doors off when wheelin as we all know. Plus, less 'stuff' to haul up there. But I'm sure
Murphy would play into it.. If I leave them, it'll be a downpour..if I take them, prob dry as a bone all weekend!

That's how it always turns out

That's awesome!

Hell yea HAVOC!!!!!! But the major question, is will said vendor help install the bumpers at the event? Lol

Last edited:
I will be bringing a spare rear axle shaft and stock front driveshaft just in case someone needs them.

Top Bottom