2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

RebelconJk

I second that. Windrock with mud makes some of the trails nearly impossible.

I 3rd that!! I really hope the weather stays clear! There is a 67% chance of rain tomorrow 74% chance rain on sat now!! :doh: Gotta love East TN weather.... :cheesy:

swampdog

I exclusively use the accuweather app. We used it when when we would roadrace motorcycles and plan for race weekends, and it proved to be the most accurate. Here is what it is showing now, so I still feel good about it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471984656.613469.jpg

But, you are right, in the mountains that can and will change in a heartbeat.

RebelconJk

I exclusively use the accuweather app. We used it when when we would roadrace motorcycles and plan for race weekends, and it proved to be the most accurate. Here is what it is showing now, so I still feel good about it. View attachment 219158

But, you are right, in the mountains that can and will change in a heartbeat.

Those odds look better to me, i use MoreCast. I live about an hour away from Windrock in the Smokey MTNS, predicting the weather here is pointless, :cheesy:

BroncoRubi

Got my 35s in and installed. Minor trimming is needed to the rock rails but other than that its ready to go.

Attachments

• 1471987482362.jpg
    1471987482362.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 58

Bec

Windrock park

HEY!

COULD YOU SIGN ME UP FOR THE INTERMEDIATE GROUP ON SATURDAY?
I would LOVE to go!

trailless

Caught the Bug
Hey Trevor,

This is really last minute but can you add in my buddy, StockJK, to the list? He's only going to be able to attend on Saturday. Also, if possible in the same group?

thardy

Banned
Question, I have cobra walkie talkies and I can borrow a friends CB Radio for the ride. Will either of those be acceptable?

Any CB radio is acceptable. Handheld, mounted, as long as you have the ability for others to communicate with you and you with them.

Top Bottom