2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Bec

Cool! Thanks!

One more question;

"If you have friends that would like to join the event, please direct them to sign up!"

Does this go for the one passenger with me or just friends that would like to bring their Jeep too?

Grubbicon

One more question;

"If you have friends that would like to join the event, please direct them to sign up!"

Does this go for the one passenger with me or just friends that would like to bring their Jeep too?

Just a friend that would like to bring their jeep.

thardy

Banned
One more question;

Just a friend that would like to bring their jeep.

What Grubb said. The event is for Wayalife members, so anyone that wants to bring their rig needs to be a member. Passengers don't needs to be members.

Jegar

The only thing I heard there was fresh tamales....mmmmmmmmm

Tamales from Delia's? Pick me up some and drop them off on your way by!

Mmmmm. Tamales

Aah! You know Delia's?!!! I had no idea "tamales" would trigger the same nostalgia as "TMF Waffle House[emoji38]" Next Wayalife trip, I will pack a whole cooler. And I'll get them from Delia's! Nothing like hot, steamy engine tamales on the trail[emoji486]

Bosunmate

Hey Trevor, looks like I'm not going to make the trip, as I'm going to be making a trip of a lifetime! I'm driving my new Rubicon out to Colorado to run the high mountain passes! I will be leaving out next week for about a two week trip. Black bear pass is on my bucket list, as well as the Alpine Loop and any others I can run.

Hope every one has a big time in Tennessee. I'm headed over to other Way of life post to see who might be out that way when I am.

Attachments

• 1472000837577.jpg
    1472000837577.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 51

thardy

Banned
Hey Trevor, looks like I'm not going to make the trip, as I'm going to be making a trip of a lifetime! I'm driving my new Rubicon out to Colorado to run the high mountain passes! I will be leaving out next week for about a two week trip. Black bear pass is on my bucket list, as well as the Alpine Loop and any others I can run.

Hope every one has a big time in Tennessee. I'm headed over to other Way of life post to see who might be out that way when I am.

We'll miss you but enjoy it!

jkwebbie

Picked up the Jeep today. Got the EOC sliders and skins put on. Now all I gotta do is pack up the Jeep and I'll be ready to go!

Attachments

• 1472004838354.jpg
    1472004838354.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 64
  • 1472004850684.jpg
    1472004850684.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 62

croge17

New gears the day before wind rock? Hope you've got plenty of time to heat cycle them appropriately before wheelin on them! Jeep looks great!

You will be stopping for 30 minutes every 30 minutes of highway time... new gears will boil gear oil in the axle and destroy seals in no time they get so hot.

Top Bottom