2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

mstraw9379

I'm at Windrock checking in. They are asking that everyone call in and make a reservation even if you are staying in group campsite.

thardy

Banned
I'm at Windrock checking in. They are asking that everyone call in and make a reservation even if you are staying in group campsite.

She's mistaken. The way it's setup for tent camping at the group camp area is an arrive and pay type deal. You are welcome to call ahead and put your name down, might speed up check in, but that's all.

Also, they probably won't let you in the group camp area today. They're supposed to be giving me the key to unlock everything tomorrow morning.

thardy

Banned
Also, their newest cabin is still available for this weekend. Sleeps 10 and is $300/night before tax. Probably could work a deal with them if anyone is interested.

mstraw9379

She's mistaken. The way it's setup for tent camping at the group camp area is an arrive and pay type deal. You are welcome to call ahead and put your name down, might speed up check in, but that's all.

Also, they probably won't let you in the group camp area today. They're supposed to be giving me the key to unlock everything tomorrow morning.

OK. I was just relaying the message.
Not able to get I to group area, just like you said. Setting up in an individual site. Will move over tomorrow.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Also, their newest cabin is still available for this weekend. Sleeps 10 and is $300/night before tax. Probably could work a deal with them if anyone is interested.

I have reservations at the Comfort Inn but I'd prefer to stay at the cabin. I'm interested but don't want to spend $300 a night with 9 empty beds. Does anyone else want to go in on a cabin?

hhunter050

Everybody packed and I don't even have a transmission in my jeep and I still gotta do wheel bearings before I leave my house lol

thardy

Banned
I have reservations at the Comfort Inn but I'd prefer to stay at the cabin. I'm interested but don't want to spend $300 a night with 9 empty beds. Does anyone else want to go in on a cabin?

If you can wrangle up 9 people, it would end up being $30 a head per night. Almost cheaper than camping.

Top Bottom