2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

thardy

Banned
Like right now lol should be good to go in the morning then 3 hour drive to the house. Me and mike gone get after some last minute shit

That's what i heard. Apparently all I had to do was say that Mike's new name was going to be Pussy if he showed up without something to wheel.

Grubbicon

Just gotta throw my clothes in the truck and pack the cooler on the morning. Ready to be North bound in 11 hours.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472083178.003062.jpg

And just cause
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472083197.430592.jpg

trailless

Caught the Bug
We drove thru that in Atlanta today. I hate Atlanta traffic on a sunny day.

Im sorry. On a rainy day it's horrible. An accident every few miles, some random person driving with their hazards on and some people slowing down to 25mph on the interstate...

bsimon187

I am excited to be back in. Will make the night ride Friday and all day Saturday. Looking forward to another awesome ride at Windrock!

thardy

Banned
Alright! Got everything ready to load into the truck dark and early tomorrow morning!

Reminder, I will be hanging out at the Group Camp Pavilion around 1pm to start "check-in".

Looking forward to seeing some good friends again, as well as, meeting new ones! Everyone be safe in their travels and we'll be each other soon.

Gravedigger11

Alright! Got everything ready to load into the truck dark and early tomorrow morning!

Reminder, I will be hanging out at the Group Camp Pavilion around 1pm to start "check-in".

Looking forward to seeing some good friends again, as well as, meeting new ones! Everyone be safe in their travels and we'll be each other soon.

Just loaded the jeep except for the coolers. Got the oil changed. Should be there by 2 at the latest

Made it thru customs without the body cavity search someone wished upon me.🙄

Border lady didn't seem to give a shit that I may have had Aunt Edna strapped to the cargo basket.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472088166.193363.jpg

Made it to Florence KY, just south of Cincinatti. All the way from BFE Canada!

Can't wait for tomorrow! First- MFWH (Motherfucken Waffle House) then head south to the epic WAL EOS Run!
🤘🏻[emoji41]🤘🏻

See you all there!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
^^^^^ I'm not asking what is in the basket from the north woods.

Don't ask, don't tell ...... or something like that

Top Bottom