35s or 37s need some opinions

Petzl88

Get 35s. All the way. I have 33s with a 2.5" coil lift and I really wish that I would have just gotten 35s. All of my wheeling buddies have 35s and they drag bottom a lot less than I do on break over angles, ledges and whatnot. A lot of time it makes it harder for me to go up the same obstacles because I need that extra little bit of ground clearance, but I don't want any higher lift.

Here is mine on 33s.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456931431.683764.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456931467.684548.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456931480.553839.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456931493.145533.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
33s - 35s - 37s??? If you are already thinking about going larger before you purchase, and have the means, go with the larger size. Otherwise, you'll quickly be wishing you had. [emoji106] If it means saving for a bit longer, you still won't regret it.

Exodus 4x4

What's JAGS said. I wish I would've had more patience, saved and done it right the first time. The whole time the 35s were on I was just wishing they were 37s.

CCJKUR

What's JAGS said. I wish I would've had more patience, saved and done it right the first time. The whole time the 35s were on I was just wishing they were 37s.

Hahahahahahah but you'll get 37s than want 40s and 1 tons hahaha the buildingnever stops. I just need some deeper pockets.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hahahahahahah but you'll get 37s than want 40s and 1 tons hahaha the buildingnever stops. I just need some deeper pockets.

True. But the difference is a few hundred compared to a few thousand. I'll echo what others have said, get at least the 35s but really you should save and get the 37s.

CCJKUR

True. But the difference is a few hundred compared to a few thousand. I'll echo what others have said, get at least the 35s but really you should save and get the 37s.

I totally would save and get 37s but I'm in need of tires now and am a long way from running 37s

CCJKUR

Fair enough. I probably missed that info somewhere in this thread. :doh:

It's all good my dream would be evo coil kit and pro rocks with 37s but with a finance and a 4 year old they wouldn't be to happy about that hahahah

CCJKUR

I went 35s and already want 37s...don't lie to yourself, it never ends!

Agreed I've built my jk about 30 different times in my head it never ends. I want 37s bad but 35s will have to do for now. Plus a 37s won't lay behind my rear seat I don't think a 35 will tho.

Petzl88

To me, the major take away from this is DO NOT get 33s! Don't do it!

I can't comment on the 35 vs 37 because I'm just regretting not having 35s or 37s!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
The 35s do fit the jku alot better. Good looking jeep by the way.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Just to put it out there for information sake, both of those pictures were on the same lift. Literally nothing was changed but the tires. IMO 35s look way better than 33s, no comparison.

CCJKUR

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Just to put it out there for information sake, both of those pictures were on the same lift. Literally nothing was changed but the tires. IMO 35s look way better than 33s, no comparison.

Yeah they only had one in stocks of they mounted it so I could see how it fits. Fitz and looks good.

Top Bottom