35s or 37s need some opinions

mo0s3

I went 33, then one week later sold them to get Toyo MT 12.50 35's. Although it looks a lot better and handles the obstacles with less issues i wish I went 37's with my 4:88 gears.
Lesson learned and 37's will be on my next list of upgrades [emoji16]

CCJKUR

I went 33, then one week later sold them to get Toyo MT 12.50 35's. Although it looks a lot better and handles the obstacles with less issues i wish I went 37's with my 4:88 gears.
Lesson learned and 37's will be on my next list of upgrades [emoji16]

4.88s and 37s will be after c gussets and evo sliders control arms and steering upgrades.

I'm wanting 37's. All I've done to my stock front d44 is gussets. Thinking of the lightweight ko2. Will this work for a mild to moderate off roader. Very minimal rock crawling

JKU with 33s
View attachment 190973

JKU with 35s
View attachment 190974

In my opinion, do the 35s. An Unlimited swallows 33s like they are nothing. I don't think you would be happy with those. If your already planning C gussets and a regear, your Rubicon running gear will be perfectly fine with 35s.

What lift do you run with your 35's? I am in the process of choosing a lift and I know I want 35's but just don't know what lift.

RUBEERCON

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459997850.314922.jpg
Cousins Daily driver 2015 373 gear auto on 35s. Running a Teraflex 2.5 lift. He hangs with my 4" lift for the most part. A few more belly bangs then I get.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
What lift do you run with your 35's? I am in the process of choosing a lift and I know I want 35's but just don't know what lift.

I'm running a JKS JSPEC 2" lift, originally with Fox 2.0s and currently with Ranchos. I am pretty light due to the soft top and half doors, etc. The lift netted me 3" of actual lift. With the full fenders I personally love the look. Not too much space between the tire and flares, but not too little either. Personally I would stick with the 2.5" range for 35s.

I'm running a JKS JSPEC 2" lift, originally with Fox 2.0s and currently with Ranchos. I am pretty light due to the soft top and half doors, etc. The lift netted me 3" of actual lift. With the full fenders I personally love the look. Not too much space between the tire and flares, but not too little either. Personally I would stick with the 2.5" range for 35s.

Thanks that's very helpful!

Jk909

I'm running the fox 2.0's now but I'm debating on trying ranchos next. Which brand do you prefer?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'm running the fox 2.0's now but I'm debating on trying ranchos next. Which brand do you prefer?

The Fox shocks handle the big bumps at speed great, as they are supposed to. I did manage to blow 2 out in the rear (at different times). For my preference, they were a little stiff for daily driving and general off roading. So, for daily driving and off road mix, I prefer the Ranchos. My next build will likely end up on RS9000s, as I like the ability to adjust them to my liking.

Jk909

The Fox shocks handle the big bumps at speed great, as they are supposed to. I did manage to blow 2 out in the rear (at different times). For my preference, they were a little stiff for daily driving and general off roading. So, for daily driving and off road mix, I prefer the Ranchos. My next build will likely end up on RS9000s, as I like the ability to adjust them to my liking.

Nice thanks for sharing bro

Top Bottom