All things Colorado

Fireball

My wife and I had a favorite moment in Breckenridge this week, I'd recommend Good times adventures for any trail riding or dog sledding action
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457637730.479292.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457637790.759003.jpg

Petzl88

My buddy is a member of the Mile Hi Jeep Club. He goes on a couple of runs a year with them. They have tons of members.

I haven't joined a club because my friends have Jeeps and they are my wheeling buddies, but I have heard good things about MHJC.

Mr. Stiz

I've been looking around but don't see many runs planned for this summer. My family will be in CO all of July and would like to join a group(s) for some new sights. Southern CO, Ouray, Boulder, and a few other places we have on our list of places we are staying so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction to meet up with other Jeepers? Our rig is set up well, but don't want to go out alone in unfamiliar territory.

Thanks in advance

GraniteCrystal

Be sure to update this thread once you solidify plans. I'll do my best to meet up with you and do some stuff around Denver/Boulder. My guess is that other guys would like to as well.

boardsurfer

I've been looking around but don't see many runs planned for this summer. My family will be in CO all of July and would like to join a group(s) for some new sights. Southern CO, Ouray, Boulder, and a few other places we have on our list of places we are staying so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction to meet up with other Jeepers? Our rig is set up well, but don't want to go out alone in unfamiliar territory.

Thanks in advance

We didnt do much advanced planning last summer, lol. Keep an eye on the Upcoming Events section when the time comes, there is usually a thread a week or 2 ahead of time. If all else fails, just let us know when you're in town. It wont be hard to get someone out on the trail with you. :D

Mr. Stiz

Cool, I will reply back when our plans are nailed down. For now it's looking like this
Pagosa Springs Area July 2 - 9
Drive to Telluride 9th
Crossover to Ouray on a trail
Aspen area couple days
Boulder booked July 16-22

Thanks for the responses.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Cool, I will reply back when our plans are nailed down. For now it's looking like this
Drive to Telluride 9th
Aspen area couple days

Sounds like a fun trip.

Petzl88

Just east of Colorado Springs. It's more for 4 wheelers and dirt bikes but there are plenty of rocks and ledges to mess around on as you can see from the video.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Drive to Telluride 9th
Aspen area couple days

This trip looks like it's gonna be a good one. You're going at the best time of the year. Just to bait the hook, consider Imogene Pass from Telluride to Ouray. You can do it with a stock JK but it's a bit of a challenge.
This is Imogene very close to Telluride with Black Bear Pass and Bridal Veil Falls in the background.
Imogene.jpg

Top Bottom