AllAmericanInfidel's JKU Build Thread -

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Pointing due north! What a sweet bad ass rig Joe! Liking the trailer too! So how much you selling your old set for?

Thanks Pete! She's coming along. I've been wrestling with the BedTred lately. It's a PITA to install, but looks damn good once it's in. Wheel and tire set May be sold already, I'll let you know if the deal falls through. Il know for sure in just a few days.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Did you need to do a vacuum pump relocation to install that bumper? It's freakin sweet by the way - exactly what I've been looking for.

edit: nevermind, I re-read your post. Pump was moved.

Lol. As you read, I did have to relocate the pump, but it was very easy to do. I also had to trim a little of the pump mount. Otherwise, no modifications to frame rails or bumper mounts necessary. And made in the USA!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Your build is comming along nicely! And it continues to make me want half doors and a soft top.

big dr

Just read through your build. Very nice looking rig. Like everyone else, I love the half doors:thumb:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Also, installed the BedTred today. I really like the way it looks, and the fit and finish is great. I still wanted to use my Mopar slush mats, so I modified it so that I can still use them. Pretty easy really. I removed the slush mat clips from the factory carpet with a screwdriver, threw the slush mats on over the BedTred in the position I wanted them and then marked where the holes needed to go. I then yanked the BedTred back out, drilled some holes and installed the factory mat clips. Worked great, and the fit perfectly over the BedTred.

SAM_2096.jpg SAM_2097.jpg SAM_2098.jpg SAM_2092.jpg SAM_2093.jpg SAM_2094.jpg SAM_2109.jpg SAM_2111.jpg SAM_2113.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Also stopped by Discount Tire earlier this week to have the 35 KM2s mounted on my Fuel Trophy wheels. The AEV Pintlers were nice, but I liked the Fuels better, so I decided to stick with those.

SAM_2102.jpg
SAM_2103.jpg
SAM_2105.jpg

I'm still waiting on parts from EVO and Trek Armor, so Ill update as parts come in and I install them.

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just read through your build. Very nice looking rig. Like everyone else, I love the half doors:thumb:

Thanks! The half doors are great, I really cant see ever going back to full doors again, even with all of the rain here and all of the highway driving I do, I really don't notice that much more noise. I love the ability to take them off mid-trip and just toss the upper halves in the back.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Some EVO goodness has started to trickle in

SAM_2114.jpg
SAM_2115.jpg

and some 3rd brake light/license plate light LED combo goodness.

SAM_2116.jpg
SAM_2117.jpg

On another note, does anybody know if the EVO MFG gate plate comes with the body plugs and license plate delete plug?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I knew these things were HD, but wow are they beefy!

SAM_2135.jpg
SAM_2136.jpg

and with those, all I'm waiting on now is for the bump stops to come in and the suspension will finally be all complete.

SAM_2137.jpg
SAM_2138.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just installed the EVO MFG A pillar light mounts. They are way smaller than the Olympic 4x4 mounts I had on there. The EVO mounts move the lights in slightly and best of all, moved the passenger side light in just enough that its not hitting the antenna anymore like it has been.

Olympic 4X4 mount
SAM_2143.jpg

EVO MFG mount
SAM_2147.jpg
SAM_2148.jpg
SAM_2154.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Looks great! Love that Granite Crystal Metallic color!

http://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=73915&d=1394936975

You sir have some amazing skills to put that lift and bumper on that little Jeep.....:cheesy:
Seriously though your rig is very nice. I am just as jealous of the half doors and the color is very cool!

And most importantly thank you for your service so that we keep the freedoms we have!!:beer::usa:

Thanks! I appreciate it!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Got the Trek Armor shade top installed. Pretty easy and straightforward. I like that there is not gap on the sides like some of the other shade tops out there. Gives it a more finished look IMO.

SAM_2157.jpg
SAM_2160.jpg
SAM_2166.jpg
SAM_2158.jpg

Top Bottom