AllAmericanInfidel's JKU Build Thread -

I'm pretty sure you told me when I joined that u were from the columbia area as we'll. have you ever been up to the gulches?

I'm pretty sure you told me when I joined that u were from the columbia area as we'll. have you ever been up to the gulches?

Yes, I live in Columbia, Ft Jackson to be exact. I will probably be here for around 2 more years, then I am going to try to head back west. I have not been to Gulches yet, but some friends of mine and I are planning a trip there either right before or right after our summer 'surge' or trainees arrive. Middle of the summer is just too busy for us with us working 6 or 7 days a week. I have also heard Uwharrie is good as well, so we may try to head up there also. Have you been to either?

Yes, I live in Columbia, Ft Jackson to be exact. I will probably be here for around 2 more years, then I am going to try to head back west. I have not been to Gulches yet, but some friends of mine and I are planning a trip there either right before or right after our summer 'surge' or trainees arrive. Middle of the summer is just too busy for us with us working 6 or 7 days a week. I have also heard Uwharrie is good as well, so we may try to head up there also. Have you been to either?

Oh gotcha I'm right outside of downtown I Have not personally been to gulches I have some friends that go three sometimes and love it they all tell me there there is tons of trails that go from extremely easy to extremely hard.I actually have not heard of uwharrie before thought. I was thinking at some point during the summer or early fall it would be fun to get a few guys from here and also some other people we know locally and maybe take a weekend trip out there since they do have camping

Oh gotcha I'm right outside of downtown I Have not personally been to gulches I have some friends that go three sometimes and love it they all tell me there there is tons of trails that go from extremely easy to extremely hard.I actually have not heard of uwharrie before thought. I was thinking at some point during the summer or early fall it would be fun to get a few guys from here and also some other people we know locally and maybe take a weekend trip out there since they do have camping

So where does one wheel around here?

Looking great, I love that color.

Wow Jeep looking good can't wait to see it finished. Great job looks good

Thanks! I keep saying "I'm going to weld those sliders on this week" and stuff keeps coming up. After the sliders is going to be installing the LittlePassangerSeats 3rd row jump seat, ordering rear adjustable sway bar end links, brake line extensions, etc. After that will be some C gussets, regear and tires. Then Ill be saving up for a PR44. Of course, there are always little things that need to be added, so I will be working on those as I have time as well (CB, fire extinguishers, winch, etc)

I don't know anywhere really close to here yet I'm from Greenville So i know a few places up near lake jocassee

Yeah, doesn't seem like there is much here other than off road parks. Love the area, but its a bummer when I'm used to being able to just turn off the road and hit up all kinds of trails like back home. I've only found dirt roads and fire trails here so far.

Yeah, doesn't seem like there is much here other than off road parks. Love the area, but its a bummer when I'm used to being able to just turn off the road and hit up all kinds of trails like back home. I've only found dirt roads and fire trails here so far.

That must of been nice having so many places to go! there is two jeep clubs here in columbia, and sometimes I hear of a few guys going to some trails up near irmo, I have never gotten a chance to go though.

Top Bottom