BooHoo - Anything I post gets ridiculed and mocked

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Actually it's called moral ethics and having family and military ethics. Do you have either experience being in military are having children? It makes people grow up!!

Moral ethics? Those are different than morals? Or ethics? "...experience being in military and having children"? For the love of God, re-read your posts before hitting send.

Let me make this as simple as possible: not your house, not your rules. You aren't needed, wanted, or welcome. Bye, bye. :standing wave:

StrizzyChris

I have many family members in the military, but they dont harp and complain about everything they dislike about a place they CHOOSE to be at....they would just leave. (They do express their views about America which is not as easy of a choice to leave) They also dont feel the need to use their military status as a way to shut people up and feel elitist. Maybe their military ethics are different? :thinking:

snopro

Banned
Moral ethics? Those are different than morals? Or ethics? "...experience being in military and having children"? For the love of God, re-read your posts before hitting send.

Let me make this as simple as possible: not your house, not your rules. You aren't needed, wanted, or welcome. Bye, bye. :standing wave:

Wow did I quote you ?!?!?

snopro

Banned
I have many family members in the military, but they dont harp and complain about everything they dislike about a place they CHOOSE to be at....they would just leave. (They do express their views about America which is not as easy of a choice to leave) They also dont feel the need to use their military status as a way to shut people up and feel elitist. Maybe their military ethics are different? :thinking:

Again I don't understand why you posted as I quoted someone else

StrizzyChris

Again I don't understand why you posted as I quoted someone else

You got involved with another issue when you felt another member needed defending. I fail to see how anything I have done is any different....other than the fact that I am not creating some sob story and only pointing out the issue I see.

What do you drive as a semi? Are you self employed trucker or work entirely for a company and owns the semi

He's a truck driver, WTF else matters? My father is a truck driver and I'll tell you that his "moral code" is more intact than your self righteous military morals and ethics...whatever that has to do with anything! :idontknow:

snopro

Banned
You got involved with another issue when you felt another member needed defending. I fail to see how anything I have done is any different....other than the fact that I am not creating some sob story and only pointing out the issue I see.

He's a truck driver, WTF else matters? My father is a truck driver and I'll tell you that his "moral code" is more intact than your self righteous military morals and ethics...whatever that has to do with anything! :idontknow:

How come your so different on this forum then the others your on? You don't have to be this way because your on this forum

Top Bottom