BooHoo - Anything I post gets ridiculed and mocked

snopro

Banned
True that; I still call it like I see it and pull no punches. Where I'm from that is the ONLY kind of ethics.

As if anyone on here really cares, I respect you like I did Happy C !!! True to your own self !!! Tell it is without all the drama

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I figured the way you chime in randomly that your not a smart independent trucker and have nothing else better to do

LOL!! Nice to see your military ethics taught you to put down the hard working Americans you fought for.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As if anyone on here really cares, I respect you like I did Happy C !!! True to your own self !!! Tell it is without all the drama

Ken was a personal friend of mine. Exactly who the hell was he to you to keep on name dropping him the way you have?

snopro

Banned
LOL!! Nice to see you're military ethics taught you to put down the hard working Americans you fought for.

Again I will ask you! Why do you get caught up in drama and BS? It's like your the one that's not "thick skinned" as you and everyone on here quotes. I understand after years being ridiculed and people talking crap a person can only take so much. I understand some people are jag offs and are "special". Yeah I know in advance someone will chime in and requote me and reuse my last quotes in a demeaning matter.

snopro

Banned
Ken was a personal friend of mine. Exactly who the hell was he to you to keep on name dropping him the way you have?

Again you don't have a clue on other people conversations in personal life. Yeah I know you guys were close and I probally struck a nerve. You don't realize how a small world it is out there. All I ever done the past few years is try to help others the best I can with jeeps, life and ECT, but now it's been so blown out of context

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again I will ask you! Why do you get caught up in drama and BS? It's like your the one that's not "thick skinned" as you and everyone on here quotes. I understand after years being ridiculed and people talking crap a person can only take so much. I understand some people are jag offs and are "special". Yeah I know in advance someone will chime in and requote me and reuse my last quotes in a demeaning matter.

And again, I ask why are you still here? Why do you start the drama and BS? Clearly you're the one who has such thin skin that you can't just man up and leave. I understand that after years being ridiculed and people talking crap that a person like you can only take so much. I understand you think you're special and, I suppose you are "special" but really, you need to get a life. Just sayin.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Your so out of it maybe you should scroll back and read my question

He's so out of it??......Are you kidding me!?!?.....Buddy...if anyone needs to scroll back and read it's you......you've been told a minimum of 6 times to leave....and yet you still babble on.....asking questions about stuff that has nothing to do with anything.......you missed the GTFO turn 6 times and you're still driving straight.....you called me Mr. AEV...HUH??......SnoPro.....Buddy.....FOCUS for just a second......are you with me here......okay....Nobody cares what you have to say anymore......trust me on this.......NOBODY CARES......Please for the love of ADDERALL just go you Squirrel chasing nut job.....SMFH:grayno:

~Woodrow~

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again you don't have a clue on other people conversations in personal life. Yeah I know you guys were close and I probally struck a nerve.

LOL - you're the one doing the name dropping, I just wanted to know who he was to you.

You don't realize how a small world it is out there. All I ever done the past few years is try to help others the best I can with jeeps, life and ECT, but now it's been so blown out of context

yeah yeah, we get it already, your awesome, help all kinds of people and want to make sure that everyone knows about it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
There is a vast distinction between starting drama and responding to stupidity. Eddie and the mods do the latter, but only after being forced to do so by trolls doing the former.

snopro

Banned
He's so out of it??......Are you kidding me!?!?.....Buddy...if anyone needs to scroll back and read it's you......you've been told a minimum of 6 times to leave....and yet you still babble on.....asking questions about stuff that has nothing to do with anything.......you missed the GTFO turn 6 times and you're still driving straight.....you called me Mr. AEV...HUH??......SnoPro.....Buddy.....FOCUS for just a second......are you with me here......okay....Nobody cares what you have to say anymore......trust me on this.......NOBODY CARES......Please for the love of ADDERALL just go you Squirrel chasing nut job.....SMFH:grayno:

~Woodrow~

I understand I once was a overstressed EMT and lived in the local fire hall during college as a broke student and fire fighter.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I understand I once was a overstressed EMT and lived in the local fire hall during college as a broke student and fire fighter.

:sigh: I've grown tired of this thread, of you, and of your inability to take the dozen or so not-so-subtle hints to leave. So, I'll help you along now.

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I was hoping he was going to analyze me next. these self righteous types are so full of themselves.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

You understand?....hmm:idontknow:.....Wow....just wow......you really are just not grasping any of this.......you just continue on into some more drivel.......

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom