BooHoo - Anything I post gets ridiculed and mocked

StrizzyChris

How come your so different on this forum then the others your on? You don't have to be this way because your on this forum

I'm only active on here, so I am not really sure what you are refereing to. I am not being anything right now other than honest. I never made it personal, I pointed out that I dont like the way you used your military experience in a personal fight, and the hypocricy in calling me out for joining in this thread....when I joined it in the same mannor you did.

I dont know you personally, and you could be one swell of a guy. I am just saying that the way you are going about THIS issue is very poorly and the more you talk, the more you trip on your own words. I dont agree with the way some of the regular members, that I consider good friends, deal with their issues online...but I don't get preachy and pretend that I will be able to change them or shine some light on their flaws.

If Tig, MTG, Frank, Ridge, etc went off the deep end, I am certain that we would all handle it the same. Give them a chance to man up and say they were sorry for acting like a shit head and that all we(the regulars) were doing is calling out their bullshit OR man up and leave. This would be the same for me or anyone on here. When I was new, I sometimes thought the same as you do now...that it could be handled differently. But I have come to appreciate the no BS, no ego craddling, no pissing and moaning, no liberal kumbaya crap.

I would(not that you give a shit what I think of you) give you respect by 10 fold if you would make the dicision to leave, and stick to it. OR man up and say "yeah, I was being sensative and got all worked up. I still do not agree with the way the issue was handled, but I realize that I am a guest here and have to fallow the rules and decisions of the owner." Again, you dont have to prove anything to me, just this is how a man with ethics hadles their business in my opinion.

Tigrcky

If Tig, MTG, Frank, Ridge, etc went off the deep end

Aww I was mentioned!!! Btw I know for a fact that I have gone off the deep end I'll man up, as for the other three I promise they are on roll call :cheesy:

But wow Halloween brings out the trashy trolls, thanks for cleaning house guys! I called in sick...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'm seriously having flashbacks to 2008 right now. Nth degree madness still affecting ppl.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2013CGJKU

What a self righteous prick. This is why I can't just have blind loyalty to people who served. I met sooooooo many scumbags when I was in and I have seen way too many people like this joker who get out and make a fool of themselves while screaming "I'm a vet!"... fuckin scumbag.

Levi
2013 CG JKU

Top Bottom