BY PERMIT ONLY : Devil's Canyon Trail Run 2013

Atch

That looked like a hell of a good time! Someday I hope to be able to make it out there and hit some of these bad ass trails with you guys!:rock:

rubicrawl

Wow that looked like so much fun dang it I need to get my rig done up so I can join you guys great write up and pics are amazing good job

RodCyn

Eddie you never cease to amaze me with the the quality trails you venture out on. What a great looking trail/trip. Thanks for sharing this. I wish I could have joined you guys. Glad the trail fixes weren't too bad. Good job, congrats to those who made it through and special thanks to Mel for his help.

Skid_Kid

Man that looks like an awesome time! I bet the hassle of the paperwork and planning was worth it in the end!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
An experience of a lifetime!

I know :cheesy:! But true!

Here are a few shots we got of this great adventure!

023.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

037.jpg

043.jpg

048.jpg

053.jpg

060.jpg

070.jpg

073.jpg

077.jpg

079.jpg

085.jpg

093.jpg

098.jpg

108.jpg

115.jpg

124.jpg

143.jpg

Last edited:

Topper

Wow Eddie the pics look awesome!! and the trail looked bad ass I'm so jealous some day I will make it out to Cali or make it to these great places were you have ventured to.

JeepFan

Hooked
pics pics pics!

Here's a few more. Can't wait to see the pics Dave and Moochie took! :thumb::thumb:

094.jpg

177.jpg

186.jpg

189.jpg

213.jpg

216.jpg

218.jpg

220.jpg

228.jpg

255.jpg

260.jpg

265.jpg

Last edited:

Ragnar JK

Great pics everyone - I got a few pics, but nothing that you haven't already seen. This trail is pretty great - and definitely tested us in the end. That last obstacle at night was one I won't soon forget...:crazyeyes:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Thank you to WAYALIFE and OFF ROAD EVOLUTION for making this run possible. :thumb: It was an epic adventure for sure! It took at true team effort led by our gracious hosts to get thru this trail and everyone’s help was greatly appreciated.
Tony, nice pics thanks for sharing! :yup: I am sure there will be a lot more pics as people get them uploaded.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Wow, great pictures. Looks like one awesome trail. One day I will do a trail like that.:beer::D

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Epic, awesome, and incredible adventure with great friends. We saw almost every possible thing that can happen on a trail like this. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for making this happen. Unforgettable :eek::D:rock:

That's how we do......:yup:

Top Bottom