BY PERMIT ONLY : Devil's Canyon Trail Run 2013

simple4life

Great Pics!

Thanks for the pictures. I looked at them in my Jeep because that's as close as it will get to that trail! :2thumbsup:

DManuel

Great pics everyone! We will add some of ours tonight. Took a bunch and haven't had a chance to go throught them yet. We will do it tonight and post up a few. :rock:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
I took a quick look through some of the video footage from the run and took a few screenshots here and there. I still have a lot more footage to go through! :crazyeyes: Here are a few...

Thank goodness for beadlocks!
main.php

Derek climbing up and over
main.php

The rock that caused Tony's body damage
main.php

A few night shots
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Don's broken winch line
main.php

Winching Don up after he broke his axle
main.php

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I took a quick look through some of the video footage from the run and took a few screenshots here and there. I still have a lot more footage to go through! :crazyeyes: Here are a few...

Awesome Pictures!:yup::thumb: I wish I could have been there to see it .:yup:

ramin

A kick a$$ trail with great friends!
Thank you everybody, specially Eddie, Cindy and Mel for making all this possible :)
The pictures are all great and if you get a chance you must experience it for yourself!!
Cheers

Tackerdown

Banned
I can't believe that was a road once. Some of those pics are almost creepy, it looked like the trail was closing in behind you and looking forward there wasn't a trail. Awesome pics.

Top Bottom