CARNAGE!! Let's See Your Best Breaks & Trail Damage

ChrisMR589

Cold as hell shaft replacement. I think it was about 13 that day. Everything we touched yanking it out made our hands numb.

Attachments

• 1428888917577.jpg
    1428888917577.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 764
Not 100% positive yet. I got a bunch of cylinder misfire codes, cam shaft sensor codes and others. We did a bunch of digging but finally had to call it quits and get towed.

Damn brother. Sorry to hear that. Never fun when some wrench turning wont help. Good luck on the fix.

Spudcannons

Commando lost a fight or two with some big rocks. That's the fastest way to remove a fender!:banghead:

Attachments

• 1431460757244.jpg
    1431460757244.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 711
  • 1431460779932.jpg
    1431460779932.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 703

Moabbnd

How hard was that hit on the rocker? I would think that the plate would protect the rocker from that occurring...

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
How hard was that hit on the rocker? I would think that the plate would protect the rocker from that occurring...

The rock skins are more for grazes against obstacles and can probably take some weight. But when you drop a good portion of vehicle weight onto it, its not going to fair so well. That's where the sliders come into play.

Spudcannons

The rock skins are more for grazes against obstacles and can probably take some weight. But when you drop a good portion of vehicle weight onto it, its not going to fair so well. That's where the sliders come into play.

Yep getting those welded up this weekend

Spudcannons

That was almost full weight. I think it shows the skin did a solid job making that hit lighter. It would have gone into the door.

Moabbnd

That was almost full weight. I think it shows the skin did a solid job making that hit lighter. It would have gone into the door.

Got it. In that case, the skin did a nice job! I'm used to TJ/LJ rockers with 3/16" body mounted sliders keeping the rocks off

Top Bottom