CARNAGE!! Let's See Your Best Breaks & Trail Damage

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Your Willy never is as strong as you think it is.......Hahahahha, sorry had to add that

Lol
I put it up against my JKUR and it usually wins, except on ledges.
Thing climbs like craZy. Except when I rev it up and try to slam up ledges.
But it did make it up and my JKUR didn't! Hahahaha
(That's how I broke the spider gears)

Last edited:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Does insurance cover this kind of stuff or is it out of pocket.

Of course they would. It would be deemed a collision claim and one of the terms they use is "upset" of the vehicle.

You don't want to file an insurance claim for this kind of crap because if they realize that your wheeling your jeep they will jack your rates up

I am sorry but I have to disagree. Being a claims professional in the insurance industry for over 20 years, they are rating you based on your driving record, not because you have a vehicle that has alterations to your suspension. During my career, I have never alerted the underwriting department regarding an altered suspension or anything regarding a lift.

Also, from an underwriters perspective, the rate of injury while off-roading is very low. The speeds are low, the personal injury is minimal, and your chances of colliding with another vehicle is slim to none. In fact, roll-overs, which cause the most injury to the vehicle occupants, are quite rare. It takes a lot for someone to get everything right to roll a vehicle.

Meanwhile, SUV's have become much safer due to vehicle stability systems, so much so that their incident rate has decreased dramatically, resulting is better underwriting rates to the owners and drivers. So really, by driving a Wrangler SUV, your rates are lower than normal.

Drive safe sir.

First Flop

So this happened on Saturday :shock::doh:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445890612.389872.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445890622.239603.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445890632.606451.jpg

My wife and daughters were with me and luckily everyone was strapped in. No injuries and surprisingly little damage to the Jeep. Cleanup begins this week!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445890717.123561.jpg

Went up a hill and wasn't totally straight coming back down and hit a tree that was in the blind spot and a horrible spotter didn't help

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445895973.436719.jpg

metalic

Slid in this and received this

Attachments

• 1445896707765.jpg
    1445896707765.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 590
  • 1445896732795.jpg
    1445896732795.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 578
Top Bottom