Cordless Impact Gun?

jmpen

I'm using the kobalt brush less 24v on my lift as we speak. It's a beast. Lugs, track bar bolts, no problem. I got the tool,charger,battery and a set of inch and metric sockets for under 400

Lil Nasty

If it's your first set get 6 point. As mentioned they won't round the edges of a bolt or nut. 12 point sockets are handy to have as well for when corrosion has taken place and you can't find the right fitting socket. 12 point sockets don't fit as snug so you can usually get one on.

Awesome. Yea, first set so im gonna get a metric and standard. I was thinking 6pt, but i wasnt sure if i had missed something.

Lil Nasty

6 for sure. I didn't even know they made 12 point impact sockets.

Technically they don't. At least to my knowledge. But occasionally I result to using regular sockets on my impact. For instance, I have to use a non-impact socket to fit in the lug nut hole on the Slabs. The impact sockets are too fat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Technically they don't. At least to my knowledge. But occasionally I result to using regular sockets on my impact. For instance, I have to use a non-impact socket to fit in the lug nut hole on the Slabs. The impact sockets are too fat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I see what you're saying, I do the same.

kep01

Not sure if anyone has said this one yet but, I have Milwaukee fuel series impact's. They have brush less motors and 5 year warranty. Batteries charge in 30 minutes and will last all day in constant use.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Not sure if anyone has said this one yet but, I have Milwaukee fuel series impact's. They have brush less motors and 5 year warranty. Batteries charge in 30 minutes and will last all day in constant use.
I got one for Christmas. Along with a battery. I cannot wait to use it! The other 18v Fuel tools I have are fantastic.

Ddays

Hooked

I just bought one of these ^^ after never having owned an impact wrench. Its like suddenly discovering electricity or something. Wish I would have bought one of these impacts years ago.

I looked up the milwaukee model that i got for Christmas. Looks like its the 450 ft/lb version. Surely thats strong enough....

kep01

I looked up the milwaukee model that i got for Christmas. Looks like its the 450 ft/lb version. Surely thats strong enough....
My 1/2 inch drive is 750 run on and 1000 break away with a separate setting to reduce to 100 for small stuff. It's a beast. Most Cornwell tool trucks can get you one for around 650.00 which is cheaper than the manufacturer

deezus

In the same boat, gonna get a Milwaukee brushless 1/2 gun, kinda overkill because I'm not a mechanic but in contrast with other brands, price and reviews I think it's the best deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

kep01

In the same boat, gonna get a Milwaukee brushless 1/2 gun, kinda overkill because I'm not a mechanic but in contrast with other brands, price and reviews I think it's the best deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Definitely want to play with it alot until you learn the gun. When I first got mine a couple years ago I broke alot of bolts off and got real good with an EZ out !

Top Bottom