Cozdude's build of Knuckles

HILLZ

LOL! im not gonna lie but thats what i thought of when i was buying it! i love those movies! have all of them on blue ray

HAHAHA! same here, hard to be a speed demon in a JK so we need to live vicariously through movie franchises. :cheesy:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

KingCopperhead

Jeep looks so good Steve! Love what you did with the interior. If you want, I have a set of red led strips collecting dust in my work room. They are wired up with a switch and harness for a camaro but I'm sure you could make em work. Yours for the cost of nothing. I'll bring em if we ever meet up at Rausch.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Jeep looks so good Steve! Love what you did with the interior. If you want, I have a set of red led strips collecting dust in my work room. They are wired up with a switch and harness for a camaro but I'm sure you could make em work. Yours for the cost of nothing. I'll bring em if we ever meet up at Rausch.

thanks! i might take you up on that

I have a set of red led strips collecting dust in my work room.[/QUOTE said:
You are not going to turn your Jeep into a space ship with a lot of lights are you COZ? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cheesy:

Not a huge fan of excessive interior light espcially at night. Messes with my night vision. But withe great price of nothing cannot beat that.

Live lone and prosper.
;)
R/
Will

KingCopperhead

I went overboard with the interior lighting on my SS, the damn thing looked like a strip club at night haha.

The lights I have are meant for the footwells only. My jk has ambient lighting already so I can't use them, plus I don't have a red theme going on this jeep. I think it would be just enough to set off his interior at night without being gaudy. I agree though. Too much interior lighting is very distracting. Plus... it's a jeep not a show car :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You are not going to turn your Jeep into a space ship with a lot of lights are you COZ? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cheesy:

Not a huge fan of excessive interior light espcially at night. Messes with my night vision. But withe great price of nothing cannot beat that.

Live lone and prosper.
;)
R/
Will

double post sweet.

Found you Jeep already with the accent lighting.

View attachment 103063 View attachment 103064

LOL! well for the price of free its worth a shot. i would do just the foot wells if i was to. i was never a treky, more of a star wars fan ;)

LOL! well for the price of free its worth a shot. i would do just the foot wells if i was to. i was never a treky, more of a star wars fan ;)

I too am a Star Wars fan, however their speeders, X-Wing Fighters and the Millennium Falcon do not have accent lighting like the Trek's space ships do.

DA RUNT

Looking great Coz, I know I'm a few pages lat but what kind of prep work did you do on the rings? and which primer and paint used?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking great Coz, I know I'm a few pages lat but what kind of prep work did you do on the rings? and which primer and paint used?

For prep work I scuffed up the rings with some sand paper, cleaned the rings really good with some pre-paint spray that I actually got from plasti-dip (its ammonia and water basically), used two coats of rustolium primer, then used a factory color matched paint from a place called automotive touch up's that overlander told me about. Used two coats of that and just over a can on all 5 rings

DA RUNT

For prep work I scuffed up the rings with some sand paper, cleaned the rings really good with some pre-paint spray that I actually got from plasti-dip (its ammonia and water basically), used two coats of rustolium primer, then used a factory color matched paint from a place called automotive touch up's that overlander told me about. Used two coats of that and just over a can on all 5 rings

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well here goes nothing! Would be awesome if I got picked! Chances are really slim but a man can dream right?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412601675.337911.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice! Good luck man. Would be awesome to see a non-stretched 2door out there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good luck bro :thumb:

Your right a man can always dream also a you never know unless you try :thumb:

thanks guys! never signed up before cause i knew my rig wasnt ready. as it sits today it still not ready BUT i believe im ready as a driver which is just as important imo :yup:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
thanks guys! never signed up before cause i knew my rig wasnt ready. as it sits today it still not ready BUT i believe im ready as a driver which is just as important imo :yup:

Hey gotta start somewhere :thumb:

KingCopperhead

Skill > equipment. You're not too far off from their requirements as it is anyway. What are you missing? Cage and a rear locker?

Best of luck Steve, as a fellow 2 door owner who isn't rocking a 100k build I'd love to see you get picked. (plus, you seem cool as hell and have given me some great advice on several occasions.)

Top Bottom