Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Skill > equipment. You're not too far off from their requirements as it is anyway. What are you missing? Cage and a rear locker?

Best of luck Steve, as a fellow 2 door owner who isn't rocking a 100k build I'd love to see you get picked. (plus, you seem cool as hell and have given me some great advice on several occasions.)

thanks! im missing a cage and front locker. i guess you can say im missing a stronger front axle as well :eek:

as for driver skill goes i deff have come a long way. still plenty to learn tho!

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Well it was finally nice out today that I could take and post up final pics of the red rings!
View attachment 97319
View attachment 97320

Comparison shot of the polished and red rings
View attachment 97321

Before
View attachment 97323
After
View attachment 97322

So happy with how it turned out! The factory color I ordered from automotive touch up (thanks overlander for the suggestion) came out great!

Also I got my rocker skins back from sandblasting and powder coat today. Looks like the east coast struggles are real. I really hate rust! Yes my rocker skins are now pitted :(
View attachment 97324

Really love how your jk looks with those beadlocks :beer:

07 JKUR
4" Skyjacker short arm, Rock Krawler sway bar links, 17x9 Black Rock steelies, 37x13.50 Nitto mud grapplers, Evo Mfg frame mounted d rings, Mopar stubby winch bumper, Warn 9.5CTI winch, Smittybilt steps, Cherrybomb extreme muffler, Hella comet fog lights, Aev snorkel, Poison Spyder hood louver, Herculiner interior, Smittybilt seat covers, Mopar slush mats.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Really love how your jk looks with those beadlocks :beer:

07 JKUR
4" Skyjacker short arm, Rock Krawler sway bar links, 17x9 Black Rock steelies, 37x13.50 Nitto mud grapplers, Evo Mfg frame mounted d rings, Mopar stubby winch bumper, Warn 9.5CTI winch, Smittybilt steps, Cherrybomb extreme muffler, Hella comet fog lights, Aev snorkel, Poison Spyder hood louver, Herculiner interior, Smittybilt seat covers, Mopar slush mats.

thank you good sir!

Armydog

Skill > equipment. You're not too far off from their requirements as it is anyway. What are you missing? Cage and a rear locker?

Best of luck Steve, as a fellow 2 door owner who isn't rocking a 100k build I'd love to see you get picked. (plus, you seem cool as hell and have given me some great advice on several occasions.)

X2 man, good luck

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's awesome man!

Good luck in the selection process Cozzy Bro, hope you make it in!
I wanna see those freshly painted beadlock rings getting all nice a scratched up on some wicked trails. :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

good luck! cant wait til my rig is ready to apply for a JKX!

RLTW!!!

Good luck coz. You really got me thinking. Maybe 2016....

X2 man, good luck

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Good luck bro for sure you get selected make us proud 

thanks guys! it would be awesome if i get picked! just need to install a cage and front locker (or PR44) and im good to go! maybe some plush rides as well :brows:

First time seeing this build. That's one bad rig dude. Hope mine gets there one day.....

thanks man!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So do i order a cage now, not order a cage for a few months, or order a cage thru the layaway program? decisions decisions lol im thinking i just order it now since its in my cart with the discount applied ready to go lol

KingCopperhead

So do i order a cage now, not order a cage for a few months, or order a cage thru the layaway program? decisions decisions lol im thinking i just order it now since its in my cart with the discount applied ready to go lol

If you're in a financial position and have the time to do it then go for it! May as well get the jeep up to requirements while you wait. The more you can get done ahead of time, the better. The trip itself is going to cost a lot of $$$

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you're in a financial position and have the time to do it then go for it! May as well get the jeep up to requirements while you wait. The more you can get done ahead of time, the better. The trip itself is going to cost a lot of $$$

very true. get this out of the way now then focus on the PR44 and driveshafts

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
well you twisted my arm! ordered the cage! hope its here soon and that my mom doesnt kill me lol i think im going to do the windsheild bar black and the rest of the cage red

KingCopperhead

Glad to be the voice of reason, hahaha which cage did you go with?

I need someone to twist my arm on that pro rock. Some parts of me want to do a few more small things, but what I REALLY want is to be able to get locked up front and run 37s with peace of mind. Been planting the seeds with the wife lately so she knows it's in the pipeline. At least it's just mom you have to contend with. She has to love you no matter what ;-)

Btw got my skins and sliders on this week. Used a ton of anti seize, hopefully they'll hold up. Did you ever get that fluid film stuff?

Top Bottom